• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only the Chargers could read this post...they’d probably think “GENIUS!”

Better proposal   OP for watermelon seeds

Why? This is great stuff. The chargers are such idiots for not wanting to trade their 1st round rookie QB for a 35 year old....😑

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

They both suck and take away from the taste of the wings. Straight hot sauce for this guy! Still a better post than OP though!

Agreed!  We are apart of the few who don’t like dressing with our wings.  I don’t like ranch or bleu cheese even on a salad.

I still don’t get why some are trying to trade Ryan.  He has several years left and gives us a better chance at a SB in the next 5 years than the majority of QBs out there.  Btw, Herbert may be great but it’s still too early to decide on him.  

32 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

They both suck and take away from the taste of the wings. Straight hot sauce for this guy! Still a better post than OP though!

This!!! 

Why not just tell them to toss them in those sucky sauces and get it over with!?

I mean, you go out of your way to order a particular flavor and then you alter it for why!!!??! :shrug:

13 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Agreed!  We are apart of the few who don’t like dressing with our wings.  I don’t like ranch or bleu cheese even on a salad.

I still don’t get why some are trying to trade Ryan.  He has several years left and gives us a better chance at a SB in the next 5 years than the majority of QBs out there.  Btw, Herbert may be great but it’s still too early to decide on him.  

I thought we were talking about wings.

Where does this trade talk come about good non altered wings!!? 

6 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

This!!! 

Why not just tell them to toss them in those sucky sauces and get it over with!?

I mean, you go out of your way to order a particular flavor and then you alter it for why!!!??! :shrug:

Same reason why you order a particular flavor when you can just eat dry *** chicken... it's all about taste.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah but I don’t take said chicken flavor that dry @ss chicken and then Re-flavor it afterwards!

By the way, this is a way deeper conversation than the OP! 🤣

😂😂 it really is...we went from Trading Matt Ryan to chicken wing flavor. Gotta love this group😂😂

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr