I WOULD TRADE MATT RYAN AND A 1ST FOR JUSTIN HERBERT

WHY NOT??? KEEP JULIO. EAT THE DIFFERENCE IN TERMS OF THE CAP DEFICIT. RESTRUCTURE YOUR COACHING & SCOUTING RANKS ALONG WITH A GM/RESTRUCTURE.

But I'm not McKay. And this IS NOT Madden 2020. The Falcons suck badly and have being doing so for years. We need to see somebody else at this point. I'm tired of Captain Dinky-Dunkaroo QB. I want the Zip-Whiz kid like the one in KC. Or a Super Zippo lighter guy like the one in Baltimore. Trevor is definitely going to the JETS.

HEY LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: At least the PATRIOTS the 49ers the COWBOYS the VIKINGS & the COLTS are all having QB issues in the same year as guys like TREVOR LAWRENCE & JUSTIN FIELDS are due to be draft-eligible. Amongst the other FRINGE-"elite" qbs who may make their way up the draft boards. Kinda weird to see so many "borderline-playoff" contenders all vying for the possibility 

McKay need to go too tho at this point. 😂 He's not giving us ANY of that Tampa magic just like TOM DEE didn't give us very much of that Boston magic either. GO GET A REAL MODERN-DAY GM ALREADY ARTHUR... Sheesh. Thanks for the Ryan-years! But I'm not trying to hold on to the PAST. I'M READY FOR A FRESH CHAMPIONSHIP RUN AGAIN!!!

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only the Chargers could read this post...they’d probably think “GENIUS!”

Better proposal   OP for watermelon seeds

Why? This is great stuff. The chargers are such idiots for not wanting to trade their 1st round rookie QB for a 35 year old....😑

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Throw in Julio and them clowns out in Los Angeles just might do it. Its not like THEY have been a model franchise...

No I’d give em a little more credit than that...they’re not stupid lol. It would never work regardless so this is moot point to even discuss. I’m guilty