46 minutes ago, hjerry said:

So we won't take picks for him because they're lower then he's worth to us, but then we waive him and get nothing?

If we were going to waive him, then why didn't we just take the low offers? Now we look like (spelled: are) dumbasses

This FO, just wow

Came to say this....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rich McKay is a moron. Now we get nothing for him. My god. Didn’t like the offers you got so keep him. He ****** and moans and you fine him then cut him? Stick him on IR or leave him inactive every we

I wouldn’t have waived him. I would have place him inactive for every game for the rest of the season. Just an utter failure by the Front Office 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I wouldn’t have waived him. I would have place him inactive for every game for the rest of the season. Just an utter failure by the Front Office 

I would think the Falcons save a couple million by cutting Takk.

Also.... having a malcontent in the locker room as vocal as Takk is never a good thing.

Its unfortunate.  We all had high hopes for the guy....

3 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Kevin Knight sounds like a loser in life if this is how he lives it...sometimes you gotta grab respect from the bully even if it means getting punched in the mouth while doing it.  Kevin sounds like the kind of guy that gives his lunch money away to the bully's lackey...

Gotta love Knight passing judgement based on rumors (“reportedly” turning down picks, etc).  Dorks like him symbolize everything wrong with Twitter and sports media.  What a toolbox

19 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I wished we would have traded him when he went on his draft night tirade that had everybody looking at him like:

tenor.gif

I mean that Falcon filter needs to be replaced badly...

The tirade about his dead grandmother while he was obviously grieving? Yeah... you're reaching there bucko

42 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I really can't overstate how incredibly dumb this take is...

First, we didn't "let" him punk us on social media...we fined him and then fired him, so there's that...

Second, we didn't "reward" him by cutting him; that's an insult.  "Rewarding" him would have been trading him to another team, which is what every player REALLY wants when they start whining on social media...and Third, we didn't get "nothing."  We got respect, the respect of the locker room, which is worth far more than some shytty sixth or seventh round pick...but it seems Kevin Knight wouldn't know the value of respect, since he seems like the kind of guy that would wear makeup in prison

1 minute ago, Falconcheff said:

I really can't overstate how incredibly dumb this take is...

First, we didn't "let" him punk us on social media...we fined him and then fired him, so there's that...

Second, we didn't "reward" him by cutting him; that's an insult.  "Rewarding" him would have been trading him to another team, which is what every player REALLY wants when they start whining on social media...and Third, we didn't get "nothing."  We got respect, the respect of the locker room, which is worth far more than some shytty sixth or seventh round pick...but it seems Kevin Knight wouldn't know the value of respect, since he seems like the kind of guy that would wear makeup in prison

"We" didn't do anything. He did punk the Falcons and pointed out their flawed decision making and then he got exactly what he wanted. Bad. all BAD.

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Wow they really let this pood talk his way off the team.

What a nice president to set for other players.

I'm fine with firing ANYONE that acts that way and doesn't want to be here; but let's not pretend that Takk's situation is common...there's been fairly few aholes to act the way he has from the very beginning. FROM THE BEGINNING, Takk has hated being here...

Just now, Falconcheff said:

I'm fine with firing ANYONE that acts that way and doesn't want to be here; but let's not pretend that Takk's situation is common...there's been fairly few aholes to act the way he has from the very beginning. FROM THE BEGINNING, Takk has hated being here...

Then keep him inactive and let him pout or run him into the ground and ruin him.

He doesn't deserve to possibly pick a team.

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Wow they really let this pood talk his way off the team.

What a nice president to set for other players.

There was no perfect answer, but today’s action was better than “come to Atlanta:  underperform and clown us on Twitter and we’ll keep paying you”

2 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Should have dealt him in ‘18 when he first started acting like he didn’t want to be in ATL