• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rich McKay is a moron. Now we get nothing for him. My god. Didn’t like the offers you got so keep him. He ****** and moans and you fine him then cut him? Stick him on IR or leave him inactive every we

I wouldn’t have waived him. I would have place him inactive for every game for the rest of the season. Just an utter failure by the Front Office 

Posted Images

• Jimsmusic™ changed the title to Falcons Waived Takk

Rich McKay is a moron. Now we get nothing for him. My god. Didn’t like the offers you got so keep him. He ****** and moans and you fine him then cut him? Stick him on IR or leave him inactive every week and then maybe you get a comp pick. You just gave him what he wanted and you got nothing in return! 

Just now, shc said:

Does this affect compensatory picks?  

Honestly not really unless you expected another team to sign him in FA for a big descent sized contract.  If he were to get something like 5+ million a year from his next team then yes we could have gotten something back from him like a 6th to 7th.  Although that only makes a difference if we don't sign anyone in FA.  I feel with a new GM and new HC their is going to be alot of turnover and new players added in.  Maybe not high priced FA's although were good for 1 a year like that so probably still 1 atleast.  But if we sign more than say 3 to 4 FA for the new GM and HC then we wouldn't get any comp picks anyways with or without Takk being a FA if we let him ride the rest of the year.   If we were to not sign anyone in FA then if Takk signed elsewhere for say 5 mil we might get a 5th rounder to 7th rounder.   It's really a balance thing where for every FA you sign you lose a comp pick of equal contract and value of 1 of the guys you lost.