PFF grades and notes 11/9

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keith Smith at 93.7 I'll eat a shoe before I ever believe that.

cominsky couldve had 2 sacks in critical moments (4th Q) but he was held and it wasnt called. I like what I saw from him

Hurst has broken his silence.  Love it    

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Keith Smith at 93.7

I'll eat a shoe before I ever believe that.

Once again, this wasn’t with a minimum snap count cut off. Also, it’s their grades which has him under 60 overall on the season.

So, which is it? They are right he isn’t good (overall grade) or they are wrong even if he sometimes has a good grade on his handful of snaps once in a while?

He probably got boosted by picking up the first down carry. Usually doesn’t get the ball. No idea how they grade usual blocking roles on plays that those players get the ball and how that could boost grading. Once again, just a data point. It checks out elsewhere...

18 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

cominsky couldve had 2 sacks in critical moments (4th Q) but he was held and it wasnt called. I like what I saw from him

Sucks he was set back by Covid list but we definitely need him to step up. Given Fowler Jr and Takkamia? Not to mention Marlon Disappearson.

I like what I see with the play of our D.. we were underperforming in a major way... but we still need some really good players on that D to get into the top 10... a TRUE FS and another CB...

as for the O I would really like to see what this unit can do with a really good RB.. don't get me wrong I I love gurley but he is not the same Back... we need to draft 1 or 2 rbs 

1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

Every time they add some beef on the edges it works better. Maybe not sack totals but in disruption of the offense. The QB has to be concerned about the pocket collapsing on him instead of having the edge guys being kicked out behind him.

Edited by slider