Saints vs Buccaneers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations. This is the worst take of the day.

Seriously. Quinn woulda done it too and been high fiving as they came off the field.

Bucs are so pathetic right now and I love it. Just wish it weren’t against the saints. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

If Ryan was playing behind the Saints OL and had a check down receiving back like Kamara I bet he would look more comfortable too

Maybe a better GM can put Ryan in a better environment.. I just hope Ryan hasnt gotten so use to be terrified when the ball is snapped that he cant relax and play naturally 

11 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

Ryan looked fine. Didnt looked panicked to me. He play great today outside that INT. 

Even the INT wasn't really a bad play by Ryan. OZ was open when Ryan let go of the ball. Justin Simmons just made a really good play on the ball and ran a long way to make it. Ryan doesn't get a chance to practice against that possibility happening because the Falcons don't have any safeties capable of making the play Simmons made today.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Even the INT wasn't really a bad play by Ryan. OZ was open when Ryan let go of the ball. Justin Simmons just made a really good play on the ball and ran a long way to make it. Ryan doesn't get a chance to practice against that possibility happening because the Falcons don't have any safeties capable of making the play Simmons made today.

His muscle memory from practice was probably screaming easy TD lol. 

11 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

If Ryan was playing behind the Saints OL and had a check down receiving back like Kamara I bet he would look more comfortable too

Absolutely!! Falcons are in desperate need of a good receiving back. That's one of the biggest issues the Falcons have trying to run out the clock at the end of games. They can't run the ball and don't have back they can throw it to on easy passes to keep the clock running.