Saints vs Buccaneers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations. This is the worst take of the day.

Seriously. Quinn woulda done it too and been high fiving as they came off the field.

Bucs are so pathetic right now and I love it. Just wish it weren’t against the saints. 

Posted Images

I know people have already given up on the Falcons season and I get it. But mathematically they're still very much alive for an NFC South division title. If the Saints win tonight that puts both the Saints and Bucs at 6-3 with the Falcons at 3-6 and 3 games behind. But here's why that doesn't virtually eliminate the Falcons yet. They've still got all 4 games left against both the Saints and Bucs. They've got a chance to handle their own business against them. Whether they will or not is to be seen. But I ain't no tanker!!

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

This thread is Falcons related....carry on 

Looks back, sees no reference to the Falcons. However, I was just saying it before somebody put a picture of President Taft on here lol. I don’t care whether it is or isn’t Falcon related. I’m not nearly the legalistic stickler for details on that rule that some others seem to be. Post on as far as I’m concerned😂

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I know people have already given up on the Falcons season and I get it. But mathematically they're still very much alive for an NFC South division title. If the Saints win tonight that puts both the Saints and Bucs at 6-3 with the Falcons at 3-6 and 3 games behind. But here's why that doesn't virtually eliminate the Falcons yet. They've still got all 4 games left against both the Saints and Bucs. They've got a chance to handle their own business against them. Whether they will or not is to be seen. But I ain't no tanker!!

**** right

Just now, marvinthemartian said:

Looks back, sees no reference to the Falcons. However, I was just saying it before somebody put a picture of President Taft on here lol. I don’t care whether it is or isn’t Falcon related. I’m not nearly the legalistic stickler for details on that rule that some others seem to be. Post on as far as I’m concerned😂

I knew what you meant...we on the same page....

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Imo, Brees definitely looks much more confident in the pocket than Ryan.. I dont understand how panicked Ryan also looks when he drops back, Brees actually looks like hes in control of his offense 

Ryan looks and plays pretty **** well for a guy that looks so panicked in the pocket.

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Imo, Brees definitely looks much more confident in the pocket than Ryan.. I dont understand how panicked Ryan also looks when he drops back, Brees actually looks like hes in control of his offense 

He does.....but that confidence comes from knowing his o line is going to keep him clean..

2 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Ryan looked fine. Didnt looked panicked to me. He play great today outside that INT. 

3 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Congratulations.

This is the worst take of the day.

5 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

If Ryan was playing behind the Saints OL and had a check down receiving back like Kamara I bet he would look more comfortable too