Despite our best efforts, we tried to give them the win

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite our best efforts, we tried to give them the win We held them to 6 points all game then gave up 21 within 10 minutes.  **** is getting old.  

Scoring to go up 34-13 with half the 4th q remaining isn't on Ryan. We pretended to run and look for screens or rollout looks. What changed is playcalling. If you want to stay aggressive with thi

Some pretty awful takes in this thread.  Ryan is situationally obtuse at times, but he is still one of the most productive & effective 4th quarter quarterbacks of all time Let’s put aside for

Posted Images

To recover two inside kicks, having scored 34 points up to that point, and to not even come away with a field goal to put the game out of reach is so pitiful. I get wanting to run the clock, but we also need a first down and god forbid we line up the right way to prevent a clock stoppage. Gotta say, I'm not happy with the win. Same ole same ole. Just managed to win due to a Drew Locke INT IMO

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I put today in the lap of Ryan. He had a BUNCH of chances to Ice this one by simply doing what he was doing the first three quarters. 

Ridiculous! 

Scoring to go up 34-13 with half the 4th q remaining isn't on Ryan.

We pretended to run and look for screens or rollout looks. What changed is playcalling. If you want to stay aggressive with this defense stop making it easy for their defense. Playcalling in siutations.

26 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I put today in the lap of Ryan. He had a BUNCH of chances to Ice this one by simply doing what he was doing the first three quarters. 

Ridiculous! 

Ryan kills me in the Red Zone. I didn’t even watch the entire game but he follows script too much on plays down there. It doesn’t happen all the time but dude just struggles with the improv plays and this is why I want a dominant run game to complement him. We will not win a SB without one.

44 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Ridiculous! 

Guy has some kind of fetish about getting beat in the 4th quarter.. Its really hilarious to watch. Ryan is the most consistently trash players in the 4th quarter.. Ryan is extremely good at being bad and throwing games away 

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

This is usually a game the falcons lose. After a big win they lay an egg. It was close but they finished. Zero points in the last two minutes. There's work to be done but this was a good outcome.

For sure. Agreed here. Gotta break down final 2 minutes of games, overall strategy, and RZ. Our 4 minute offense needs work, too.