*** Official Falcons Vs Broncos In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People still not giving this man his cred   

Brothers.  Matt is distributing the ball.  Depth guys are making plays.  I have tears in my eyes.

If Mahomes did that people would crap their pants for 5 days talking about it.

Posted Images

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Everyone has ragged on Isaiah Oliver forever but Kendall Sheffield is so much worse than Oliver it's stupid.

They have both been straight dumpster fires for many games at a time. Kendall was better last year. Oliver started this year poorly and improved. Props to him. We’ll take anyone that can actually play!

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Not even close to being true lol. Sheff is having a bad game but he is vastly superior 

Yes it is. Sheffield gives up way more big plays than Oliver. Oliver may get picked on at times but he doesn't get beat deep routinely like Sheffield does. How soon you forget the Minnesota game.

1 minute ago, mojo7877 said:

Because we can’t run the ball when the other team knows we are going to run it. That’s been obvious. 

Still not an excuse. . . .run down the clock . . .it doesn't matter what is obvious. What IS obvious is situational football. Run the clock. Force them to use their TO. Punt if you must. . . .  common sense is better than what is obvious

The biggest problem this team has is not having a bad *** coach!!!   These guys are lazy and front running!!!! Give em a ltl success and they quit!!!!  I’d be in some face masks telling those clowns I’d fire em tmrw mng if they even thought abt laying down on me!! They can’t be trusted!!!  They must be flogged past the finish line!!!! You can’t be good to them!!!! No one on this team and that includes MR and JJ!!!!  Get on em snd stay on em!!!! Make em cry everyday!!!!!

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Everyone has ragged on Isaiah Oliver forever but Kendall Sheffield is so much worse than Oliver it's stupid.

I think the problem here is both of them are better in the slot and excel there.  When they are both getting destroyed most the time has been on the outside.  Last year Sheffield was mostly slot i think and did very well. Oliver was mostly outside all of last year and the beginning of this year and sucked there as well.