First time I’ve watched Trask. He is pretty good

marvinthemartian

25 minutes ago, Blitz28179 said:

He has great accuracy,  he puts it in those small Windows only his guy can get it

Yeah that’s one of the things I noticed about him. He hits those guys in stride for YAC and in the perfect place in tight spots where they can get it and others can’t. Reminds me a little of Drew Brees in a way

I want to see him play this game again in the SEC championship game against AL. If their D can hold up and the offense can play like they have the last 4 weeks now, they have a legit shot of knocking off the tide.

on another note, man the DAWGS need a QB, but I've been saying that since Stafford, sooooo

LOL

Crazy to me how many people are overlooking two of the most underrated yet accurate QBs who are probably gonna be available mid-to-late 1st & high 2nd: Texas QB: SAM EHLINGER & Miami QB: D'ERIQ KING. Both of these guys are mobile accurate smart strong arms can hit a guy in stride and very much under the radar when compared to the big names. 

3 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Crazy to me how many people are overlooking two of the most underrated yet accurate QBs who are probably gonna be available mid-to-late 1st & high 2nd: Texas QB: SAM EHLINGER & Miami QB: D'ERIQ KING. Both of these guys are mobile accurate smart strong arms can hit a guy in stride and very much under the radar when compared to the big names. 

I've like Ehlinger for a while now. I could see him in ugly red and black pajama looking uniforms that give free advertising for the local airport...

:lol: