Falcons fine Takk McKinley after social-media outburst - AJC

On 11/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, papachaz said:

"that's a grown man conversation with another grown man"  gotta love that attitude from coach Morris, problem is, while Takk is definitely in a grown man's body, I have to admit to doubting the validity of a grown man mind in there lately

It just goes to show all the tests in the world Wonderlic, physical, mental, do not show the presence on or off the field when it comes to these things. I had the highest hopes for this kid when he was on the draft stage that night (with the exception of his (F-bomb) how he was going to do this for his grandmother. Man it just hasn't worked out, I wish it would've but it's time to move on from Takk next season.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:51 PM, PokerSteve said:

I like Morris and some of the things he's done, but I lost the feeling he was the right choice for permanent HC with the Dallas loss. Morris could probably be a decent coach, but I don't see any clear indication he could be a great coach, a SB winning coach. I don't yet see anything that puts him in the Belichick, Harbaugh, Payton, Carroll class.

If Blank and the new GM decide to give him the job, I'll support him and cheer for him, but I won't have a lot of confidence he's The Man without some impressive results, especially early in the season.

Give him a running gm, pass rush and competent offensive coordinator