How to you feel about the Bucs this season?

I hate them. I hate Brady. They are starting to remind me of one of these NBA teams that load up on superstars just to win a championship. Nothing illegal or unethical about it, but none of these players recently signed relate to the bucs or the city of Tampa.. Do you want to see the Falcons sign Drew Brees next year?. how about Cam Newton?. Heck while we're at it lets hire Sean PAyton as our next head coach.

And for the Bucs or Brady haters, ya know, there isn't anything wrong with front-loading great players "just to win a championship".  I kinda wish we would win one.  No matter what it takes.  The only reason they keep score is to name a winner.  Antonio Brown is completely nuts, OK, but he's going to contribute.  Can't fault Licht for making any of the moves he's done over the last year.  He is going to win the NFC South and 50-50 to win the NFC.  

Falcons are playing better than a month ago.  And I'm optimistic we can pick up a handful more W.  But there's no way we just let that trade deadline pass with nothing.  That's basically a write-off decision by A Blank.  I'd be thrilled if we made moves aimed at securing a conference with championship aspirations.  

Edited by Killing Floor
Clarify "AB" is Brown, not Blank
11 hours ago, jetpac said:

Really? This reeks of hate 

Not hating at all. They’ve looked incredibly inconsistent up to this point. They looked really impressive against the Packers but have also had some narrow escapes against some sub-par teams. They are 1-1 against what I consider to be legitimate playoff teams. As of now, I don’t think they are capable of beating any of the big dogs from the AFC.

3 hours ago, vafalconfan said:

I hate them. I hate Brady. They are starting to remind me of one of these NBA teams that load up on superstars just to win a championship. Nothing illegal or unethical about it, but none of these players recently signed relate to the bucs or the city of Tampa.. Do you want to see the Falcons sign Drew Brees next year?. how about Cam Newton?. Heck while we're at it lets hire Sean PAyton as our next head coach.

Drew or Cam would not help us win a championship or division. We already got a QB better than both of them.  Sean Peyton would be yet another Fail here and honestly, I would not care if we assembled a team entirely made up of our most HATED rivals if it means we win a freaking Super Bowl!  There is no "FAIR" in football and who cares how we get there?  Just get there and win it. Tampa probably won't win it all but if they do the Good for them!  Can't stand Tampon Bay so I wish them the worst but we can't go crying if they win it all "Again"  with some weird mix of football elites.. Our Team needs to get off its *** and do something about it.

GO FALCONS!

4 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

Same. 

But what does bother me...TERRIBLY .....is the New England Patriots are trash now ,and I cant even enjoy it because Brady isn't there anymore. But hey at least Cam Newton is there. So, its not a complete loss

I am enjoying it as well! Would have been sweeter if Brady was still there....Scam Blowington is stinking it up and I am loving both that and the fact that the patriots are hot garbage this year.. It has been a joy watching them fall on their face.. Yup very fun to watch. Nothing lasts forever as the Pat's are finally proving..   I also love the fact that Brady left and now their big bad GOAT coach is suffering.. Football is about the players talent more than the coaching and always has been.. about time we all get reminded of that..

GO FALCONS!

I like Bruce Arians, I like Byron Leftwich, I like several players on offense and defense. I have new respect for Brady cuz I always just thought he was a product of BB. Yes even w all the weapons at his disposal. Best friend growing up was a Buccs fan and I’ve always had a soft spot for em. Their success doesn’t bother me

50 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I like Bruce Arians, I like Byron Leftwich, I like several players on offense and defense. I have new respect for Brady cuz I always just thought he was a product of BB. Yes even w all the weapons at his disposal. Best friend growing up was a Buccs fan and I’ve always had a soft spot for em. Their success doesn’t bother me

I used to like the Bucs in the Dungy days when they were in the Central. When they came to the South and all their trolls inundated TATF in 2002 I've hated em ever since.