How to you feel about the Bucs this season?

1 hour ago, Exp said:

With the Bucs emerging as one of the best teams in the league this year, how do you all feel about their quick turnaround and the possibility of them being a legit SB contender this year?

Predicted the Sucs would win the NFCS this year but could be wrong. Aints are looking like they want some.

Falcons are set up to spoil both. I would love to see us sweep both of em. Yeah man. That would be great.

23 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

**** them...imo we're an even match for them on offense. Ryan/Brady(struggling), Fournette/Gurley, R. Jones/Brian Hill, AB/Julio, Evans/Ridley, Godwin/Gage, Gronk/Hurst...  I believe it would come down to our coaches when we play them.

Their defense may be light years ahead of ours.

48 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Bucs are very good.  Excellent coach and coordinators...

I’d say exactly the opposite.  Incredible talent but average coaching.  The Bucs will falter in the playoffs due to their offensive system.  The Arians/Koetter offense is dated, predictable and isn’t meant for the playoffs where talent is same/similar

36 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I’d say exactly the opposite.  Incredible talent but average coaching.  The Bucs will falter in the playoffs due to their offensive system.  The Arians/Koetter offense is dated, predictable and isn’t meant for the playoffs where talent is same/similar

Just say anything and hope it sticks. Well it doesn't...:lol:

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Predicted the Sucs would win the NFCS this year but could be wrong. Aints are looking like they want some.

Falcons are set up to spoil both. I would love to see us sweep both of em. Yeah man. That would be great.

Dont like our chances with the bucs there defense is legit... have really good DL, great LBs good cbs and a yell of a rookie FS... trust me outmatch....

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

Just say anything and hope it sticks. Well it doesn't...:lol:

lol...I’m pretty consistent when it comes to an Arians/Koetter offense.  It admittedly makes everyone’s job on offense harder when the objective should be to make things easier.  

Koetter once said: “my offense isn’t going to change.  I want explosive plays and know how to get em.  To be explosive you have to ask your offensive line to block longer, your Wr’s to run longer routes and your QB to make longer throws into tighter windows.  Do those things perfectly and we will be explosive” (I paraphrased).

9 hours ago, Snafu said:

Paper Tigers

When you look at their schedule, their record isnt impressive, IMO.

They play the same exact teams the Falcons will and have to play minus 2 teams. Can’t hate on them getting the job done while the Falcons on the other hand make bone headed mistakes costing them games dating back a couple of years. Maybe a few years, not a couple