Takk tweet about wanting to be traded - Offered a 2nd last year (?)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao no one offered a 2nd round pick for that bum. 

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's m

I'll play Devil's Advocate for Takk.... He's not wrong. The Falcons paid Vic Beasley $13MM and he downright sucked going into 2019. They could have traded him and got a 3rd round pick but thought

Posted Images

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Smfh, how is it that the falcs sift through 2 drafts to fill 1st round DE needs, ‘ manage to find the only 2 head cases of the bunch?  

Unreal man, It just goes with all the other complete franchise clusters.  

AB better rise up this time man. 

Beasley wasn’t a head case. If anything he was the complete opposite. 

2 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they release him.

I don't see Takk turning around from a mental aspect that easily no matter what team he's on.

Takk seems like a guy who's never gonna be happy unless he matures and realizes that he may be his own problem.

This why I could not be a GM. I would be so petty towards a player like Takk. Forget cutting him you are just giving the baby what he wants.

Healthy scratch all year and keep him away from the facility. Hit him with fines for conduct detrimental to the team for the tweets. Let him walk in FA and hope to get something back in Comp in 2022.

3 hours ago, atljbo said:

aint no way in **** somebody offered a 2nd rounder for Takk...lol... Nooooo way.

Also aint no eam offer a 5th and a 6th round.... A team may have offered a 5th and another team may have offered a 6th.... Not together tho

And its noooo way in **** im cutting him...... Make his *** sit if he wanna get like this.

Ive been a Takk guy but i peep what he is doing now..... This some lame ****....

He clearly doesn't want to be here so cut his *** is what I say

4 hours ago, athell said:

This is going to piss everyone off lol

3 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

I dont understand the point of tweeting this now. Trade deadline has passed. Just leave after the season.

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If someone offered a second last season i would really love to know who. 

Takk got busted

4 hours ago, atljbo said:

aint no way in **** somebody offered a 2nd rounder for Takk...lol... Nooooo way.

Also aint no eam offer a 5th and a 6th round.... A team may have offered a 5th and another team may have offered a 6th.... Not together tho

And its noooo way in **** im cutting him...... Make his *** sit if he wanna get like this.

Ive been a Takk guy but i peep what he is doing now..... This some lame ****....

I had been a Takk guy, but enough is enough.   Grow up dude.  Seriously.   You wanna whine and complain about wanting to be elsewhere then you can sit your *** down and not play for us the rest of the season.   See what that does to your likelihood of getting paid in free agency next offseason.  Someone WILL sign you hoping to get more out of you, but you aren't getting big money because of the risk of dealing with an adult who is acting like petulant child.  

Yannick Ngakoue, an actual good pass rusher, got traded for a 3rd and a 5th

But someone was going to give us a 2nd for Takk? Yeah right. Dude is out of his mind

It's supremely disappointing that we took Takk over TJ Watt (or Ryan Ramczyk or Budda Baker), but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometime.  Can't wait until he goes off to be a Cowboy, or whatever, next year.  And I hope the new GM and coaching staff hit big on a pass rusher in the draft to replace him

1 hour ago, TheFalcoholic said:

The Falcons selected him when T.J. Watt was still on the board. Watt has developed into an All-Pro pass rusher for the Steelers.

This is what really really disappoints me the most.  We get injury prone, psychobabble Takk and let the all pro Watt fall into the waiting arms of Pittsburgh.  
The continual failure of this team to look stupid is so frustrating.  I mean quite a few teams just luck into talent but our team can’t do anything right lol.

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

To be that mixed up about his career path & lack of 100% commitment, I beg to differ.

He never developed at all.  His head was elsewhere.

Vic isn't mixed up, he made more money in a few years than most make in a lifetime and now can go use that money to do what he wants before he's thirty. Just because the NFL wasn't his end-goal doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing. 

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

Vic isn't mixed up, he made more money in a few years than most make in a lifetime and now can go use that money to do what he wants before he's thirty. Just because the NFL wasn't his end-goal doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing. 

Ok, so basically he was a warm body at DE for us with no improvement of his skillset or hunger to be great while siphoning money from us after year 1.

That’s not mixed up I guess, but it’s sad & pathetic.

Either way, not cool.  And to think I used to try to defend him quite a bit.  I thought he was trying up until I saw he really wasn’t. :barf:

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Ok, so basically he was a warm body at DE for us with no improvement of his skillset or hunger to be great while siphoning money from us after year 1.

That’s not mixed up I guess, but it’s sad & pathetic.

Either way, not cool.  And to think I used to try to defend him quite a bit.  I thought he was trying up until I saw he really wasn’t. :barf:

He pretty clearly was only going through the motions all the way back in college, and it never changed. Not his fault teams gave him a spot and money. It's not sad or pathetic to want to make money and then do what you love after. It's not like he wasn't trying: he was our best DE for basically his whole time here. It's just not his passion. Nothing wrong with that.