Takk tweet about wanting to be traded - Offered a 2nd last year (?)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao no one offered a 2nd round pick for that bum. 

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's m

I'll play Devil's Advocate for Takk.... He's not wrong. The Falcons paid Vic Beasley $13MM and he downright sucked going into 2019. They could have traded him and got a 3rd round pick but thought

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

Lmao, Takk has got yall in your feelings and he is living g there rent free. I wouldn't mind tagging and trading him if he plays well the rest of the season. The thing is he is a good player when he plays. 

He's not going to play the rest of the season after this. You don't publicly trash your team and still get play time. 

Just now, Osiruz said:

Lmao, Takk has got yall in your feelings and he is living g there rent free. I wouldn't mind tagging and trading him if he plays well the rest of the season. The thing is he is a good player when he plays. 

Nah, Takk has obviously started to even rub Raheem Morris and other Falcons personnel the wrong way.

32 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Nah, Takk has obviously started to even rub Raheem Morris and other Falcons personnel the wrong way.

True but he knows that staff wont be there long. Let's hope we get something meaningful for him. We should have jumped on that 2nd round pick last year. I knew he was going to be a waste of time the moment he hopped on the mic on draft night and made it all about himself. Should have taken TJ Watt man, he was a no brainer pick. 

33 minutes ago, vel said:

I'll play Devil's Advocate for Takk....

He's not wrong. The Falcons paid Vic Beasley $13MM and he downright sucked going into 2019. They could have traded him and got a 3rd round pick but thought paying him $13MM for limited production for a third year in a row was a better idea. 

Then... Takk gets his fifth year option declined, which was the correct decision, but provide no path for him to be a long term player in Atlanta. After paying a player with limited production $13M. If the argument to not pay Takk was because he wasn't producing, why did they pay Vic? One good season gets you that kind of money? 

They BS'd Takk. He's been disgruntled. I'm sure teams have called about Takk. They've known Takk wasn't in the long term plans for the team. Yet, they decided keeping him was the better choice. Foolish. Now, in a year where the Falcons suck again and Takk again is clearly not in the long term plans for a team that is in turmoil, they keep him. 

The Falcons brought a large part of this on themselves. Look at guys like Campbell and Hooper when they left. They weren't exactly the happiest of campers. The Falcons pranced Debo and Grady around when it was time to make them "Falcons for Life!" and basically spit in the face of everybody else that was in line for a new deal. After paying a bum $13M. That's the biggest issue and what I said would come back to bite them when they paid Vic that money. He had one good year in 2016 and got paid $13M for it in 2019. 

Don't pay bad players big money and don't keep bad players around because you like them. Set a standard for what's acceptable and what gets you paid and what doesn't. 

While i dont disagree i put it on quinn, he created that culture. Hes gone now. He just needs to finish his contract and move on

1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

True but he knows that stuff wont be there long. Let's hope we get something meaningful for him. We should have jumped on that 2nd round pick last year. I knew he was going to be a waste of time the moment he hopped on the mic on draft night and made it all about himself. Should have taken TJ Watt man, he was a no brainer pick. 

Can't get nothing for him at this point outside of a comp pick.

I agree the Falcons screwed up big time not drafting Baby Watt.

The Watt Family like Bosas produce high-end pass rushers. Is there one about to come up that the Falcons can put on pre-order?

If this wasn't evident by the team letting Fowler be the one to address the locker room after he's only been here for a few months, it's very clear there is no leader on this team. A leader would have either went to the FO and just straight up said deal this guy in the best interest of the team, or he would have a one on one discussion with him himself.

Rico, Debo, Grady, Ryan and Julio. None of those guys stepped to the plate.

1 hour ago, vel said:

I'll play Devil's Advocate for Takk....

He's not wrong. The Falcons paid Vic Beasley $13MM and he downright sucked going into 2019. They could have traded him and got a 3rd round pick but thought paying him $13MM for limited production for a third year in a row was a better idea. 

Then... Takk gets his fifth year option declined, which was the correct decision, but provide no path for him to be a long term player in Atlanta. After paying a player with limited production $13M. If the argument to not pay Takk was because he wasn't producing, why did they pay Vic? One good season gets you that kind of money? 

They BS'd Takk. He's been disgruntled. I'm sure teams have called about Takk. They've known Takk wasn't in the long term plans for the team. Yet, they decided keeping him was the better choice. Foolish. Now, in a year where the Falcons suck again and Takk again is clearly not in the long term plans for a team that is in turmoil, they keep him. 

The Falcons brought a large part of this on themselves. Look at guys like Campbell and Hooper when they left. They weren't exactly the happiest of campers. The Falcons pranced Debo and Grady around when it was time to make them "Falcons for Life!" and basically spit in the face of everybody else that was in line for a new deal. After paying a bum $13M. That's the biggest issue and what I said would come back to bite them when they paid Vic that money. He had one good year in 2016 and got paid $13M for it in 2019. 

Don't pay bad players big money and don't keep bad players around because you like them. Set a standard for what's acceptable and what gets you paid and what doesn't. 

Vic at least produced one season and wasn’t hurt constantly.  Takk will be out of the league in a couple of years. Can’t stay healthy and hasn’t done ish

9 minutes ago, stizz said:

If this wasn't evident by the team letting Fowler be the one to address the locker room after he's only been here for a few months, it's very clear there is no leader on this team. A leader would have either went to the FO and just straight up said deal this guy in the best interest of the team, or he would have a one on one discussion with him himself.

Rico, Debo, Grady, Ryan and Julio. None of those guys stepped to the plate.

I feel like people are always looking for leaders. Just because it hasnt been made public doesnt mean nothing has happened. I also be the way the season has played they may not care at this point what he says. When you know someone is a clown how much energy do you put in when dealing with them?