Takk tweet about wanting to be traded - Offered a 2nd last year (?)

• athell changed the title to Takk tweet about wanting to be traded - Offered a 2nd last year (?)
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao no one offered a 2nd round pick for that bum. 

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's m

I'll play Devil's Advocate for Takk.... He's not wrong. The Falcons paid Vic Beasley $13MM and he downright sucked going into 2019. They could have traded him and got a 3rd round pick but thought

Posted Images

aint no way in **** somebody offered a 2nd rounder for Takk...lol... Nooooo way.

Also aint no eam offer a 5th and a 6th round.... A team may have offered a 5th and another team may have offered a 6th.... Not together tho

And its noooo way in **** im cutting him...... Make his *** sit if he wanna get like this.

Ive been a Takk guy but i peep what he is doing now..... This some lame ****....

8 minutes ago, athell said:

Probably safe to say he has played his last down as a Falcon lol

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's made that clear for 2 seasons minimum. I don't mind players calling out their respective team about getting paid but this i can't get behind. If he's played his last down, i wouldn't even be upset.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's made that clear for 2 seasons minimum. I don't mind players calling out their respective team about getting paid but this i can't get behind. If he's played his last down, i wouldn't even be upset

Yep. I question a second very hard. Also he needs to be in the bench. He should be used to it since his spends most of his time there and the training room. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Declining that 5th year option was the best thing they could have done. Hard to believe someone offered a 2nd for him last season with such a lack of production. He doesn't want to be a Falcon. He's made that clear for 2 seasons minimum. I don't mind players calling out their respective team about getting paid but this i can't get behind. If he's played his last down, i wouldn't even be upset

I've been one of the bigger Takk defenders here because I truly believe he caught a bad rap, but yea, I'm not going to be sad he is gone.  He talks a lot for someone who can't stay on the field.

This guy easily outsmarted the franchise. He waited to have this outburst until after the deadline.

THIS SAME TEAM BENCHED HIM ON THURSDAY SO THAT HE WOULDN'T GET HURT BEFORE A TRADE. I mean how dumb is that to show your hand and not act on it?

TD and Quinn were an absolute joke, but that dope McKay really takes the cake.

Let me know if yall want his email address so yall can give him a piece of your mind.

1 minute ago, athell said:

I've been one of the bigger Takk defenders here because I truly believe he caught a bad rap, but yea, I'm not going to be sad he is gone.  He talks a lot for someone who can't stay on the field.

That's my thing. He hasn't earned the respect to run his mouth and fingers the way he does. I'll give him credit where it's due, he plays with a high motor but when you can't finish plays, that high motor doesn't mean **** at the end of the day though. I don't care about him being top yadda yadda in the league in terms of pressure. That pressure is irrelevant when the QB still throws a completion or escapes. 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

That's my thing. He hasn't earned the respect to run his mouth and fingers the way he does. I'll give him credit where it's due, he plays with a high motor but when you can't finish plays, that high motor doesn't mean **** at the end of the day though. I don't care about him being top yadda yadda in the league in terms of pressure. That pressure is irrelevant when the QB still throws a completion or escapes. 

Yup.  It'll be nice to not have to think about Vic or Takk anymore.

Just now, slick0ne said:

Takk seems like that one dude in the crew that you punch in the face once every three months cause he can't keep his mouth shut.

Man you aint lyin. He's the one you gotta lie to when you and the rest of the crew bout to head out or getting together just to shoot tha **** for a while. Just don't call him period lol