I think Borgonzi and Dodds are the top 2 GM candidates

Simply because they are connected to Ruston Webster and Phil Emery. Webster and Dodds were in SEA together and Borgonzi and Emery in KC. I think Emery was in charge of the scouting department in the earlier Borgonzi days. They are 2 good choices I think. Borgonzi was also at BC with Ryan.

Edited by ike barn87987
1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

I like Dodd’s.

Just wondering if Bill Polian would be interested.

Please no.  Polian 10-20 years ago? Sure.  Guy is unbearable to listen to anymore, he’s stuck in the past and hasn’t adapted with the times well.  He’s one of the reasons I don’t watch ESPNs Super Bowl or Draft Coverage anymore.  

I would take Dodd’s though, they have been making some really good moves there, who knows how much of that is on him, but that’s a risk you take with promoting anyone.

10 minutes ago, Rings said:

Please no.  Polian 10-20 years ago? Sure.  Guy is unbearable to listen to anymore, he’s stuck in the past and hasn’t adapted with the times well.  He’s one of the reasons I don’t watch ESPNs Super Bowl or Draft Coverage anymore.  

I would take Dodd’s though, they have been making some really good moves there, who knows how much of that is on him, but that’s a risk you take with promoting anyone.

Dodds is my favorite but Polian is a genius. What HC do you think Dodd’s would hire?

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Dodds declines interviews because he wants to finish what he started in Indy.

Interesting part is that Dodds and party tried to get Josh McDaniels to run the Colts a year ago

Dodds would be preference among the 2, but I agree that he doesn't seem to be in any rush to leave the Colts

Another interesting name to me is Omar Khan on the Steelers. He's more of a contract management / salary cap whiz than a scout, but he's been well groomed by Kevin Colbert to be an NFL GM