Jump to content

Titans Are Releasing Vic Beasley


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another case of a former falcon leaving and moving on to become an all pro somewhere else

Dude is an athlete that wants to be a preacher. He is not a football player. He should call it quits and move on to the next phase of his life. His heart has never been in it.

us walking away with that 5th rounder  

7 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Why not?  Yall are acting like he was complete and utter trash.  The main problem with beasley was the amount he was making on his contract.  Theirs no way someone can sit her and tell me 2 mil is to much to pay for someone who will get you almost a guaranteed 5 to 8 sacks a year.   But yet it's ok to give Fowler 15 mil a year for giving you less than that on avg for his career.   Beasley isn't great we all know that but he is **** sure worth vet min of 2 mil and still providing more sacks than the rest of our team offers on a yearly basis. 

His work ethic is crap.. If i was blessed with his physical ability i would work my as$ off to be the best i could be.. His heart wasn't in football after college and hes wasted another teams time.. We've all worked with that guy that had the potential to be a good employee, but he didn't care enough to carry his weight 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Why not?  Yall are acting like he was complete and utter trash.  The main problem with beasley was the amount he was making on his contract.  Theirs no way someone can sit her and tell me 2 mil is to much to pay for someone who will get you almost a guaranteed 5 to 8 sacks a year.   But yet it's ok to give Fowler 15 mil a year for giving you less than that on avg for his career.   Beasley isn't great we all know that but he is **** sure worth vet min of 2 mil and still providing more sacks than the rest of our team offers on a yearly basis. 

He was complete and utter trash, outside of 1 year where he had Freeney opposite of him.  The main problem with Beasley is he was utter trash...

I think you have your head in the clouds here, there is absolutely zero guarantees with Vic Beasley now and tbh, the last thing we need is another mental case on this team.  He is absolutely not worth a vet minimum, and I highly question whether he will still be in the league here shortly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slumerican said:

His work ethic is crap.. If i was blessed with his physical ability i would work my as$ off to be the best i could be.. His heart wasn't in football after college and hes wasted another teams time.. We've all worked with that guy that had the potential to be a good employee, but he didn't care enough to carry his weight 

Im not saying he is great or even living up to his potential because he isn't.  But come on it's vet min at 2 mil he even at his worst and lack of effort provides more than 2 mil usually gives you just based on his numbers he has given over the years.   Just because he isn't giving you the 15 sacks a year he has the potential to doesn't mean he was giving you nothing.   What has takk and fowler given this year to be better or worth more than beasley had over the other years.   All im saying is for vet min he has provided more on a avg season than what the guys we already have are providing on much more money.   To me it's sorta sad that if he is really only giving half effort that his half effort is better than takk and fowler full effort for us thats just embarrasing for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

He was complete and utter trash, outside of 1 year where he had Freeney opposite of him.  The main problem with Beasley is he was utter trash...

I think you have your head in the clouds here, there is absolutely zero guarantees with Vic Beasley now and tbh, the last thing we need is another mental case on this team.  He is absolutely not worth a vet minimum, and I highly question whether he will still be in the league here shortly.

Then you tell me what the **** is wrong with the 2 guys we have now who are providing even less than what Beasley did.  Are they even worse than complete utter trash because they are making much more than vet min right now and providing so far less than what beasley gave us on avg.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

It's so weird to me that you could be the sack leader in this league for one (albeit fluky) year, and then never even flash any sort of stats ever again. I guess he really did just get lucky.

There were plenty of articles and advanced metrics that showed his 16.5 sack season was all smoke and mirrors with a bit of luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Then you tell me what the **** is wrong with the 2 guys we have now who are providing even less than what Beasley did.  Are they even worse than complete utter trash because they are making much more than vet min right now and providing so far less than what beasley gave us on avg.

Imagine having this much faith and energy into Vic Beasley.  

Read the room, homey.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, athell said:

He was complete and utter trash, outside of 1 year where he had Freeney opposite of him.  The main problem with Beasley is he was utter trash...

I think you have your head in the clouds here, there is absolutely zero guarantees with Vic Beasley now and tbh, the last thing we need is another mental case on this team.  He is absolutely not worth a vet minimum, and I highly question whether he will still be in the league here shortly.

Got nothing out of him in that postseason as well. Dude went completely missing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

Imagine having this much faith and energy into Vic Beasley.  

Read the room, homey.

It's not even that i have tons of faith in him it's that the guys we do have are giving us even less than what people consider trash in beasley.   Why are they not getting the same blasting and ******** beasley is getting?   I don't get or understand the selective BS people do and only dog pile on one guy and not hold others to the same standards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's not even that i have tons of faith in him it's that the guys we do have are giving us even less than what people consider trash in beasley.   Why are they not getting the same blasting and ******** beasley is getting?   I don't get or understand the selective BS people do and only dog pile on one guy and not hold others to the same standards. 

Vic Beasley was one of the biggest busts we have had in franchise history when you look at money spent to on field production.

Vic Beasley also went MIA at the start of the season, TEN had no clue where he was

Vic Beasley finally showed up then failed his physical

Vic Beasley does not want to play football, Vic Beasley wants to be a pastor

Vic Beasley did nothing for TEN

Vic Beasley was so bad, he was cut by TEN when his contract was FULLY GUARANTEED meaning they eat ALL the dead money and cap just to get him out of the building

THAT is the Vic Beasley you want back?  THAT is the Vic Beasley you want to spend $2m on?  foh with that nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's not even that i have tons of faith in him it's that the guys we do have are giving us even less than what people consider trash in beasley.   Why are they not getting the same blasting and ******** beasley is getting?   I don't get or understand the selective BS people do and only dog pile on one guy and not hold others to the same standards. 

So you're saying we should Vic back because even though he's horrible, he's not as horrible as what we have?

Sure, Skippy. Whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, athell said:

Vic Beasley was one of the biggest busts we have had in franchise history when you look at money spent to on field production.

Vic Beasley also went MIA at the start of the season, TEN had no clue where he was

Vic Beasley finally showed up then failed his physical

Vic Beasley does not want to play football, Vic Beasley wants to be a pastor

Vic Beasley did nothing for TEN

Vic Beasley was so bad, he was cut by TEN when his contract was FULLY GUARANTEED meaning they eat ALL the dead money and cap just to get him out of the building

THAT is the Vic Beasley you want back?  THAT is the Vic Beasley you want to spend $2m on?  foh with that nonsense.

 

Just remember.....

 

 

Before there was Beasley.....

 

 

There was Aundray Bruce.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

Vic Beasley was one of the biggest busts we have had in franchise history when you look at money spent to on field production.

Vic Beasley also went MIA at the start of the season, TEN had no clue where he was

Vic Beasley finally showed up then failed his physical

Vic Beasley does not want to play football, Vic Beasley wants to be a pastor

Vic Beasley did nothing for TEN

Vic Beasley was so bad, he was cut by TEN when his contract was FULLY GUARANTEED meaning they eat ALL the dead money and cap just to get him out of the building

THAT is the Vic Beasley you want back?  THAT is the Vic Beasley you want to spend $2m on?  foh with that nonsense.

You still have not answered my question quit skirting it.  Why are you ok with what we are getting from Fowler and Takk which is less than beasley did on avg here but not ok with belasey giving more at 2 mil.   Are you ok with giving them how much they are making compared to the 2 mil beasley would be making while atleast from what he gave us every year is more than what they have so far.  Would i be fine with having him back for 2 mil sure if he doesn't come back thats fine as well it doesn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things with him.   All im wanting to know is why it's ok for them to give less than what people hated about Vic the last few years while making more than the 2 mil he would be getting.    You 100000% absolutely have to say they are complete utter trash and want them gone as well because Fowler is making even more money than Beasley did here and Takk isn't even ever on the field in the 1st place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

You still have not answered my question quit skirting it.  Why are you ok with what we are getting from Fowler and Takk which is less than beasley did on avg here but not ok with belasey giving more at 2 mil.   Are you ok with giving them how much they are making compared to the 2 mil beasley would be making while atleast from what he gave us every year is more than what they have so far.  Would i be fine with having him back for 2 mil sure if he doesn't come back thats fine as well it doesn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things with him.   All im wanting to know is why it's ok for them to give less than what people hated about Vic the last few years while making more than the 2 mil he would be getting.    You 100000% absolutely have to say they are complete utter trash and want them gone as well because Fowler is making even more money than Beasley did here and Takk isn't even ever on the field in the 1st place.

When did I say I was ok with what we were getting from Fowler and Takk?  Please show me?

Fact is, Beasley is so bad and Beasley is so mental, I would literally prefer to trot your *** out there at OLB than him because while not ideal, you are at least putting effort in posting which is much more than I can say for Vic Beasley's effort on the field the past 3 years.

I am in no way happy with our pass rushers.  I don't want to throw more **** onto an already steaming pile of ****.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Another Dimi mistake. Drafted him ahead of Gurlie then gave him a fifth year option. Jeez. If we run off five straight and he's still out there I'd snap him up cause Talk and Fowled can't get to NFL QBs. Buddy can at least get some clean up coverage sacks. 

Someone still needs to get around to slapping Quinn upside the head for bringing back Vic for a 5th season.

Quinn really took his stupidity to a whole new level with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zzzzz said:

So you're saying we should Vic back because even though he's horrible, he's not as horrible as what we have?

Sure, Skippy. Whatever.

for 2 million yes i am what vic provided on avg for us wasn't great by any means but **** it was alot more than the avg 2 mil guy would give you.  I feel we have had people making more than 2 mil a year that wouldn't even sniff 5 to 8 sacks a year.    Im not saying i would sign him for 6 mil a year or something like that.  Heck i think Charles Harris is making 2 million a year and no one can tell me Harris has done more than beasley has over their years in the nfl to earn that lol.    Im pretty sure Beasleys worst year in Sacks is = to Harris total number of sacks his entire career so far almost :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, athell said:

When did I say I was ok with what we were getting from Fowler and Takk?  Please show me?

Fact is, Beasley is so bad and Beasley is so mental, I would literally prefer to trot your dumb *** out there at OLB than him because while not all that smart, you are at least putting effort in posting which is much more than I can say for Vic Beasley's effort on the field the past 3 years.

I am in no way happy with our pass rushers.  I don't want to throw more **** onto an already steaming pile of ****.  

 

 

I don't think Beasley is dumb. He knows what he's doing.

 

He's very lazy and lacks passion for the game of football, but loves the money so it's hard for him to retire.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...