Will the Falcons make any trades by the Deadline?

Will the Falcons make any trades  

32 members have voted

1. 1. By the Deadline?

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, shock said:

Tbf Takk was playing like an absolute beast in that first game. He looked unblockable. It’s a shame he’s had so many injuries and played hurt his whole career. 

Exactly, and that's a huge issue.. Especially for a premier pass rusher.. If you cant be on the field and carry that load, you're not helping any team

1 hour ago, shock said:

Tbf Takk was playing like an absolute beast in that first game. He looked unblockable. It’s a shame he’s had so many injuries and played hurt his whole career. 

Look. He was injured when he was drafted. A few here were 1000% against it but the majority were screaming how he would do this and that. So here's the thing. He may be a good player somewhere in there, but hes been a bust.

22 minutes ago, SipDirtyBird84 said:

I haven’t seen anyone suggest this. I just thought of this recently but what if we trade Deion Jones. Walker and Oluokun have played great. It would give Walker more playing time and save money against the cap.  What do y’all think?

First we don't know what we truly have in Walker. He's played well so far but it's a small sample size. His success is up in the air. Secondly I would rather help our cap by releasing others that don't benefit this team as much as Deion does.

51 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

First we don't know what we truly have in Walker. He's played well so far but it's a small sample size. His success is up in the air. Secondly I would rather help our cap by releasing others that don't benefit this team as much as Deion does.

Deion has balled out these last few games. He was looking average at the beginning of the season. 

Should've known we weren't trying to trade anyone other than Takk. And even then, we were asking for a 4th. I think they're trying to give Raheem every opportunity to win the head job going forward by not stripping him of assets. Sucks if he doesn't even come close to winning the job and the future staff have no idea extra picks and stuck with high contracts.