Everybody Making Moves But the Falcons

Why??? Every year we have to watch real playoff contention teams get better while we just sit back and thumb twiddle while the salary cap goes to crap and players stop wanting to make plays here... I'm almost ready to start screaming: IMPEACH BLANK! Cuz this is BS... WE CAN'T GET RID OF ANY DEAD WEIGHT EVER UNTIL WE PAY HIM EVERYTHING HE'S OWED??? Seriously sad. And very backwards. We need to make some trades like TODAY.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you get a hobby?  My goodness no one wants to hear you pissing and moaning on the internet everyday of your pathetic life.

Can we just fire TD already?

Mods, can we change his name to Hurry_Up_And_Cry?

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Would you get a hobby?  My goodness no one wants to hear you pissing and moaning on the internet everyday of your pathetic life.

I'm gonna give you a pass Dude bro. I imagine if you were able to say that directly to me in person you wouldn't. So I'm gonna be cool and take that slight as a joke. Sorry, there's not enough cheese being added along to the wine lol. But the truth is the truth. Tennessee just grabbed Desmond King from the Chargers. Baltimore grabbed a couple guys. Tampa did too. What are the Falcons doing??? 

1 minute ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I'm gonna give you a pass. I imagine if you were able to say that directly to me in person you wouldn't. So I'm gonna be cool and take that slight as a joke. Sorry, there's not enough cheese being added along to the wine lol. But the truth is the truth. Tennessee just grabbed Desmond King from the Chargers. Baltimore grabbed a couple guys. Tampa did too. What are the Falcons doing??? 

lmfao...ohhhhhhhhhhh you don't know me well do you?

Your constant complaining is old.  Stop cluttering the main boards with your BS, clown.

9 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Why??? Every year we have to watch real playoff contention teams get better while we just sit back and thumb twiddle while the salary cap goes to crap and players stop wanting to make plays here... I'm almost ready to start screaming: IMPEACH BLANK! Cuz this is BS... WE CAN'T GET RID OF ANY DEAD WEIGHT EVER UNTIL WE PAY HIM EVERYTHING HE'S OWED??? Seriously sad. And very backwards. We need to make some trades like TODAY.

Can't make moves without a GM

Just now, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Cluttering? Cluttering what? You are reaching today aren't you lol

You literally create a thread a day crying about the Atlanta Falcons.  How weak are you in real life that you feel the need to whine on an internet message board daily because a football team isn't doing what your broken brain would do?

3 minutes ago, athell said:

You literally create a thread a day crying about the Atlanta Falcons.  How weak are you in real life that you feel the need to whine on an internet message board daily because a football team isn't doing what your broken brain would do?

Hey dude babes. You're ON HERE WAYYY MORE THAN ME LOL! If you notice I actually only post on days AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS ACTUALLY BEING PLAYED. I guess I'm not as committed to appearing Relevant like you are? Maybe I should try harder to 'Embrace The Suck' ??? Like you do?

Just now, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Hey dude babes. You're ON THIS gentleman WAYYY MORE THAN ME LOL! If you notice I actually only post on days AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS ACTUALLY BEING PLAYED. I guess I'm not as committed to appearing Relevant like you are? Maybe I should try harder to 'Embrace The Suck' ??? Like you do?

Humor me.  What moves would you like the Falcons to do?

6 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Can't make moves without a GM

Exactly.

Plus if we are going to get a new GM and new coach then we should let them decide who stays and goes.

Unless someone way over pays (like Pat's did last year)

If someone offered a first for Neal or a third for Rico..We take it and not blink.

But since that is not gonna happen we might as well roll with what we got.

Plus we already have 3 or 4 extra picks for the draft and if we do finish with a top 5 pick then that could be potential trade down ammo.

18 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I'm gonna give you a pass Dude bro. I imagine if you were able to say that directly to me in person you wouldn't. So I'm gonna be cool and take that slight as a joke. Sorry, there's not enough cheese being added along to the wine lol. But the truth is the truth. Tennessee just grabbed Desmond King from the Chargers. Baltimore grabbed a couple guys. Tampa did too. What are the Falcons doing??? 

For all we know we have been putting guys on the block for no takers.We may be getting low balled for talent and just straight up laughed teams off.

Fact of the matter is I don’t see anything major happening in the ATL happening until a new coach and GM are found.

If I’m selling my team to perspective coaches and GMs I’m selling it on the roster I have now and what perspective coaches can do with this roster.

Right now if I’m an offensive minded coach I’m salivating at getting my hands on that side of the ball.If I’m thee owner I’d be saying to any incoming GM and HC build me a defense.This is what we have go to work.