Cocktail Party 2020 - #8 Florida vs #5 Georgia

Carter

2 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Honestly has he really had a chance?

2 or 3 series in 1st of season and comes in during biggest game losing by 20. I’m just thinking he needs more time.

Bama, 

I hear you.  Please look from an all Georgia fan.  Since our last National championship.  Alabama has had 6.  Everything else we have suffered together with pertaining the Falcons, Braves and Hawks.  You have felt that glory.  I am 44 and both championships I have been alive for I was deployed and too young to remember.  Many here just hurt so much that every QB, or great defense or great start in a game just gets punched in the teeth.  This is just so much hype and so much disappointment.  You have Alabama so you will never understand our disappointment and heartbreak.  You felt it one season in 2016 but this is a reoccurring and endless nightmare for us Georgia and Georgia sports fans. 

This just hurts and keeps hurting.  

Just now, sdogg said:

This right here. You do it. Develop him and make a run for his sophomore and  Jr years. 

Kirby has given complete control to Monken already. Yes, Kirby has to give the final decision on the starting QB but it’s been Monken’s decision to stater Bennett as much as it was Kirby’s. Brock will start next season at some point most likely the first game 

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

What are you talking about?

You watching this Ohio State game? I'm not suffering through another one of Kirbys loyalty trips. Brock starts, day one. We completed 7 total ******* passes today.....7. 

Defense doesnt win championships anymore, we got boat raced by ******* Dan Mullen. 

Give me offense, and a **** ton of it.

1 minute ago, theDIRTYcode said:

You watching this Ohio State game? I'm not suffering through another one of Kirbys loyalty trips. Brock starts, day one. We completed 7 total ******* passes today.....7. 

Defense doesnt win championships anymore, we got boat raced by ******* Dan Mullen. 

Give me offense, and a **** ton of it.

Lawrence didn’t even start day one.. If Brock is the better player day 1 I’m all for it but if not then wait until he’s ready

Georgia will never win anything with Kirby. He pissed away the best 3 rosters in the program's history because he wouldn't bench Mr. "2 yard pass to the flat" Fromm and now we've got this debacle. Did Beck say something bad about Kirby's mom or what? Does anybody really think that things will change next year? I can almost guarantee that he'll pick the worst QB on the roster. It's just who he is.

4 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Georgia will never win anything with Kirby. He pissed away the best 3 rosters in the program's history because he wouldn't bench Mr. "2 yard pass to the flat" Fromm and now we've got this debacle. Did Beck say something bad about Kirby's mom or what? Does anybody really think that things will change next year? I can almost guarantee that he'll pick the worst QB on the roster. It's just who he is.

Outside of the Fields/Fromm thing... What would you do as the coach right now?

Edited by mike teevee

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Don’t forget to cover you tracks and change your name, though 

Funny that you think I change my name to disguise who I am. If you’ll check back somewhere, I posted every name I’ve ever been in a post. I change my name because I get bored with one name. In honor of you, I almost changed my name this time to Trolling the True7. Maybe next time.