Cocktail Party 2020 - #8 Florida vs #5 Georgia

Carter

4 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I almost want to cry.  I am 44 years old and never seen any of my teams win a championship.  I was deployed in Korea with no TV when the Braves won and I was 4 when Georgia won. I really feel my teams will never win.  What the Phuck did we do?   

We need coaches that are given jobs, not really earned. 

33 minutes ago, sdogg said:

This is a poorly coached team 

100% Kirby is a coordinator and an exceptional recruiter not a HC- Mathis is not the guy, who cares if Brock bounces- beck should’ve been in if Daniels wasn’t ready we knew week 1 Mathis wasn’t it/ and way to go D I get we got injuries but crazy not to dial up more pressure.... hate we lost but necessary Kirby and this staff are off delusional on what it takes to take the next step  

3 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

That’s easy to say now. Stet looked 100% better that Arky game

Its the ceiling of Bennett I'm talking about.  Arkansas is a scrub team.  Kirby pulled Mathis too quick in that game.  You give the better quarterback the best chance to stay on the field and he didn't do that.  The consequence of that is Bennett's shortcoming show up when it matters ( Bama, Florida).   

THEN, when Mathis does get his chance, the dude doesn't look PREPARED.  Georgia doesn't develop quarterbacks.  I never bought into corona being the reason Newman bounced to the NFL.  He saw what was gonna happen on that offense and bailed to keep his draft stock somewhat intact...

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Its the ceiling of Bennett I'm talking about.  Arkansas is a scrub team.  Kirby pulled Mathis too quick in that game.  You give the better quarterback the best chance to stay on the field and he didn't do that.  The consequence of that is Bennett's shortcoming show up when it matters ( Bama, Florida).   

THEN, when Mathis does get his chance, the dude doesn't look PREPARED.  Georgia doesn't develop quarterbacks.  I never bought into corona being the reason Newman bounced to the NFL.  He saw what was gonna happen on that offense and bailed to keep his draft stock somewhat intact...

Meanwhile, Fields flourishing at Ohio State and another Georgia high schooler Trevor Lawrence is up the road at Clemson. 

Just now, Screaming Brave said:

Meanwhile, Fields flourishing at Ohio State and another Georgia high schooler Trevor Lawrence is up the road at Clemson. 

My brain not being able to wrap my head around Fields not being here is almost on the same level as the Falcons losing up 28-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I have a hard time accepting Kirby was responsible for him leaving.