Cocktail Party 2020 - #8 Florida vs #5 Georgia

Carter

2 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

His injury was legitimate but I don’t think he’s missing this game because of it. Rumors are he skipped a couple of classes but don’t expect those to be confirmed 

Thanks just getting away from the election noise

Upper body injury just sounds very vague, a concussion is technically an upper body injury, broken arm is an upper body injury, funny they weren't more specific. 

55 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Thanks just getting away from the election noise

Upper body injury just sounds very vague, a concussion is technically an upper body injury, broken arm is an upper body injury, funny they weren't more specific. 

Some are saying he hurt his pec lifting weights. But who knows? I was happy we got him, but still felt he was going to be drama and may not be with us for long. 

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Any word on Jordan Davis?

He traveled.. So I believe he will play but I don’t expect him to play as much as normal. 

* I was wrong, for some reason I thought I saw he did travel but he did not according to Anthony Dasher

Edited by Bdawg58

I would be lying if I said this game didn't concern me. If we can be successful running, I think we take it. But they have to open up the passing game a little more than they did against KY.

I hope Clemson can still take out ND without Trevor. Knock them out of our way. We win this and ND loses we are clear to the SEC championship game unless Kirby goes Kirby on us at some point.

Final thoughts. Georgia has a lot of players out today, but so does Florida too. The team who's rushed for the most yards on the ground has won 14 in a row. Very important for Georgia to be strong in the run game yet again on Grantham's defense which would help Stetson Bennett as well. Georgia hasn't won 4 in a row or more since 1978-1983, just like Florida also hasn't won 4 in a row or more since 1998-2003. It's been 3 in a row for each team back to back to back to back. So can Georgia finally break that today with a struggling offense and a defense with a lot of injuries trying to stop Kyle Trask? We'll find out today!!! Gonna be interesting! 

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

I would be lying if I said this game didn't concern me. If we can be successful running, I think we take it. But they have to open up the passing game a little more than they did against KY.

I hope Clemson can still take out ND without Trevor. Knock them out of our way. We win this and ND loses we are clear to the SEC championship game unless Kirby goes Kirby on us at some point.

To add, I think ND is somewhat of a pretender anyway. They only beat Louiville 12-7.