Falcon tweets 11/01/2020

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Nobody was giving us a 2nd for hooper....and we're already going to have an extra 5th, 2x 6ths and a 7th. The money saved from trading Freeman a year ago would have been nice though.

Exactly.

We may...may have gotten 2 thirds. 

Maybe.... but no one really knows how true it was.

Like I said ....stupid speculation

Coach Smith will definitely be more fondly remembered for me in the future than Coach Quinn, even if he didn't take the team quite as far.  The way he helped come in and settle things down in 2008 was absolutely incredible.

Still wish that 2012 team would have gone all the way. How sweet would it have been to beat the Ravens in the Saints' home stadium.

8 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I also wonder is Cam over that injury.

Wasn't it his throwing shoulder?

+Scam is getting exactly what he deserves. He has never had any fundamentals. He has the IQ of a fruit fly and throws darts at all times. Put him on a team where he absolutely has to lead and this is what happens. He is and always has been a complete moron and I am glad to see his so called superman crap get flushed.  Only thing he is original at is the stupid hats and attire and even that is ridiculous.  All his big mouth comments about how great he is and was gonna be this year.. LOL  just priceless!!!  BuBye Scam..  lol oh and this is TATF!!   🙂 

-

19 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t understand why people are putting Cam with absolutely zero weapons in conversations with other QB’s. Outside of Brady, who was in that offense for a very long time, there aren’t many quarterbacks that can turn **** to sugar in New England

Doesn't matter. At this point of their careers, Cam is a shell of his former self. 

21 hours ago, Slumerican said:

I honestly believe this truly shows how little alot of the biggest posters here actually understands football.. I believe it does have something to do with the Falcons legacy of losing and it definitely affects alot of the guys that post here.. This franchise has trained alot of our good fans into believing losing is just part of this franchise and they refuse to see what itll take to win.. 

If you are saying that you are smarter than the rest of this message board, we have received that message from you many times.  Got it. 

Listen up, everyone.  Slumerican is smarter than you are.  If you do not believe me, ask him.  Never question his opinion, just accept it and repeat it.