Week 9 College Football Game Thread

SacFalcFan

OMG!! Dabo Swinney just spent not one but two timeouts after a TD just to line up and kick an extra point. Talk about terrible clock management. And then the kicker missed the extra point!! Oh man!! What a terrible sequence for Dabo and Clemson. That's straight out of the Dan Quinn book of game management!!

43 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

huge comeback by clemson.. lawrence is also out next weekend.   auburn is beating lsu 21 to 3.. which means it should be a close game in the 4th quarter.. almost always happens in that lsu/auburn matchup.. lol

Not today!!!! 42-3 Auburn and it's still the 3rd quarter!!! I'm just so amazed!! I stunned!! I'm speechless!!! Can't believe it!! Auburn hasn't beaten LSU like this since Tuberville's first year in 1999. They beat them 41-7 in Baton Rouge that year. That was also the last time Auburn won in Baton Rouge.

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Not today!!!! 42-3 Auburn and it's still the 3rd quarter!!! I'm just so amazed!! I stunned!! I'm speechless!!! Can't believe it!! Auburn hasn't beaten LSU like this since Tuberville's first year in 1999. They beat them 41-7 in Baton Rouge that year. That was also the last time Auburn won in Baton Rouge.

Yep.. huge beat down.  

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

He just got another TD!

Bama 334 1st half yards and 19 1st downs

Miss St 38 1st half yards and 1 1st down

Roll Tide

Smith holds the record for most receiving yards in a game for Bama at 274. Might see a new record tonight.

3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Smith holds the record for most receiving yards in a game for Bama at 274. Might see a new record tonight.

He will break Coopers record for most TDS in Alabama history with 1 more TD.

Not sure if he will get in after half, Savanna normally puts in #1’s for 1st series after halftime, we will see.