Notes - Halloween Edition

FalconsIn2012

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

It's like they stopped thinking and just react out there.

I think it was Quinn’s scheme. I remember the defense talking about how simple it was for them and they could just fly around and make plays. If it was simple for them, then it was probably simple for offenses to figure out how to beat it.

17 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

He is a beast. I do like how our team has some fight and gets into scuffles in game. As long as we don't get flagged I'm happy. I genuinely feel if Matt Ryan got hit late he'd actually have folks come to his defense. Unlike years in the past.

McGary and Lidstrom and Mack would NOT be having that. Keith Smith either

18 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

He is a beast. I do like how our team has some fight and gets into scuffles in game. As long as we don't get flagged I'm happy. I genuinely feel if Matt Ryan got hit late he'd actually have folks come to his defense. Unlike years in the past.

I think McGary is definitely the type of guy thatd go to batt for Matt. 

2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

I've heard a few HOF voters that said Julio was a lock after making the all decade team.

He’s pretty much a lock at this point. Basically been the best WR for half a decade. The only question if he’s able to make it in as 1st ballot when it’s said and done. Get him a ring and I think he would be. 

6 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Without Quinn we are seeing flashes from Neal and our LB corp looks completely rejuvenated 

Career 2 game stretch? Dude is playing well. Didn’t know it was this good. Not sure if his overall coverage grade is up there like in 2017 but he was smashing dudes last 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, for Sheffield real good...