Be honest. Who thought that the Falcons were going to choke again and lose the game when Teddy Bridgewater completed that 3rd and 17 for a first down on the very last drive?

I thought we would win when I didn't see the same horrible defense we normally play in that situation. I hate Hate HATE prevent defenses. Why employ them when you've had success for 58 minutes playing honestly? The conversion was as infuriating as it always is (happens at least once per game) but for the first time since probably the Reeves era, we played a defense that was, if not actually aggressive, at least challenged them to do what they couldn't do the whole game.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

when we only rushed 3 on 3rd and 17 i thought we were doing it again

Was that the same play where all of our backs were playing back to keep them in front of the first down market and the receiver still gets behind them for a big catch? Yeah, it didn't feel any different as some have said to me either.

51 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I'll be straight.

This one felt different. The team was playing with less boneheadedness. While the 3rd and 17 was bad, it wasn't necessarily because of a breakdown on defense, just one of the boneheaded plays of the night. Heck they got pressure with three!

The team and coach made sooo many boneheaded plays and calls, but ok. The only thing that made it feel any different is we knocked Teddy out and he came it the last drive with a sore kneck. Wasn't for that we probably lose again. 

Edited by Dr Long Shot

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

I'll be straight.

This one felt different. The team was playing with less boneheadedness. While the 3rd and 17 was bad, it wasn't necessarily because of a breakdown on defense, just one of the boneheaded plays of the night. Heck they got pressure with three!

TBH, the 3rd and 17 and the missed extra point made me roll my eyes pretty hard 

2 hours ago, fuego said:

Was that the same play where all of our backs were playing back to keep them in front of the first down market and the receiver still gets behind them for a big catch? Yeah, it didn't feel any different as some have said to me either.

Not just that, but we hit Bridgewater as he threw the ball so he couldn't even get much on it and it was a duck and we (Terrell) somehow still found a way to get beat on the play.