• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might have been Morris defense but it was Quinn’s team. Which means Morris hands are tied to a degree. He can’t do something Quinn doesn’t want him to do. Like blitz. Quinn was a HUUUUUUUUGE proponent

Nobody tanking but TATF Tanker Boys. Tank on tankas.

22 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

This is what was driving me nuts last night and I mentioned it in the game thread. He does that on the opening drive, then we're back to running up the middle on first down. His runs up the middle on first down, or running up the middle on second down after a failed pass play on first drives me nuts.

27 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

What kinda defensive rankings are these? Senat ranked #2 and Oluokon #9??? I'm just done with PFF...

It’s literally just handful of snaps being graded for Senat. True there should be a cutoff as it looks deceiving.

PFF grades aren’t static Madden ratings. It’s whatever plays they played. Senat’s grade is pretty worthless with only a handful of snaps.

Like chill bro lol

For Foye, this could mean his non-flashy plays have him a less consistent player than DeBo play to play.

It goes against the narrative but it’s basically every single snap graded. It also explains why Senat only has a couple flashy plays making his grade look better than what it would be if he played like Foye.

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t disagree.  But the RZ really is where you see the quality of your OC.  Ryan has been great in the RZ under Mularkey, Shanny & year 2 Sark, but bad under Koetter except in 2012

Funny how Turner and a commitment to the run helps you in the RZ.

In saying that I give Koetter or whoever credit last night they stuck with it and though it was heart attack watching the D the last minute they got it done.

15 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Matt Karoly how the fark did you miss that.

PA off of outside zone run fake both times roll out on the 2nd one.

I mean I’m not a Koetter fan but saying you missed the opening 2 offensive snaps is and throwing stones is lame.

? Does it matter if someone saw something live or on replay, if their point is still valid? Lol