Julio postgame NFL network interview

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our guys playing for a 90s playcaller at OC is what is old in ATL. Julio and Matt could stay 5 more years if they want. Just get me some coaches and a GM that can actually facilitate success by making

" I want to finish my career in atlanta"  That's all that matters to me. F the trade wannabes

How can anyone want to get rid of him?

Just now, Jesus said:

How can anyone want to get rid of him?

Our guys playing for a 90s playcaller at OC is what is old in ATL. Julio and Matt could stay 5 more years if they want. Just get me some coaches and a GM that can actually facilitate success by making players jobs easier.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Our guys playing for a 90s playcaller at OC is what is old in ATL. Julio and Matt could stay 5 more years if they want. Just get me some coaches and a GM that can actually facilitate success by making players jobs easier.

i didnt really think Koetter called the first 2 series...too much play action for him...Knapp? and Matt specifically called out play action in his interview. i'm soooo tired of Koetter!!

Did anyone else kinda catch a vibe like he was not against being traded. I might just reading his body language wrong and the tone when talked about being it. I hope he doesn't get traded. 2nd fav wr in falcons history. Roddy still bleeds falcon blood to this day.

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It was really nice to see him have that moment with Smith. I watch all of his interviews and it’s rare to see him like that

Yeah, that's the most passionate I've seen him in a national interview. You can tell he's not BSing when he talks about how much Atlanta means to him. He wears the ATL proud. 

When Julio is healthy, he's still #1 in the NFL. Baddest gentleman (lol this site autocorrected mo fo to gentlemen) on the field on most days.

1 hour ago, Atownbound said:

Did anyone else kinda catch a vibe like he was not against being traded. I might just reading his body language wrong and the tone when talked about being it. I hope he doesn't get traded. 2nd fav wr in falcons history. Roddy still bleeds falcon blood to this day.

No, that's just him understanding the business side of football. If the FO decides to trade Julio, he knows there's nothing he can do to stop it.

Despite his best intentions, that's still the reality.