Blidi for full time starting RCB

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Rico is just bad. We're playing a smart 3rd stringer full time and expecting him to be an engine. Nah.

Big part of why I want Radio gone even if he does decent. Need fresh eyes who aren't sentimental with draft busts.

Yeah only way Morris stays is a playoff run lol

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I kept looking at him all night saying just make one play bro. Nothing. We definitely need a FS.

the Hawkins kid was having a good game before he went down with a concussion. when Dennard returns i'd like to see Dennard back at NB even tho he played better at LCB...#24 stays at LCB...then Blidi at RCB. and i'd like Harris and Davidson get more time...to see what they really have. i have more confidence that Morris will play the best players than i did with Quinn...

34 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

the Hawkins kid was having a good game before he went down with a concussion. when Dennard returns i'd like to see Dennard back at NB even tho he played better at LCB...#24 stays at LCB...then Blidi at RCB. and i'd like Harris and Davidson get more time...to see what they really have. i have more confidence that Morris will play the best players than i did with Quinn...

I would seriously consider playing Oliver at FS if/when Dennard comes back to play the slot.

I think he would be better than Rico Suave.

Bigger, faster, tackles better and will probably see the field better at that position.

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I would seriously consider playing Oliver at FS if/when Dennard comes back to play the slot.

I think he would be better than Rico Suave.

Bigger, faster, tackles better and will probably see the field better at that position.

man i wish i could say the same about Oliver...cant type it tho😐😁 but you are probably right...

6 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

and talented

i don't think talent is his issue, i believe it's athleticism. Dude can play ball the nfl game is just to fast for him. All the football iq in the world. He appeared to be out of position on the td catch, but he played single high perfectly, recovered and closed well, and made a play on the ball if a bit faster or taller i believe he makes that play.

Remember, Rico is a CB first, who couldnt crack the lineup with Tru & Rocky ahead of him with MSmith Falcons and then got challenged to move to safety by DQ and rose up.

If the Falcons are able to get a consistent skillset at FS, it would be interesting to see if Rico could play in the Blidi role.. he seems to be the glue communicator on defense, would hate to lose that veteran presence.