Can we please hire Joe Brady

4 hours ago, etherdome said:

LeFleur is a different animal.  It was a grave error to let LeFleur go.  Thank you again, Quinn.  He actually had much more NFL experience than Brady.  

Brady is a baby that was raised in college!   He succeeded because he had an uncommonly good QB that dropped into his lap.  He has a long way to go to be a serious contender for a NFL HC position.  

Wow!  The love and obsession for college football is without bounds!  

To be fair Burrow was a nobody until Joe Brady took over that offense. Likewise the Titans offense under LaFleur (the year prior to him becoming HC of the Packers) was very average (25th in YPG, 27th in PPG). 

Sometimes you just have to take a chance on these young, offensive minded coaches in the hope that you get a Shanahan, McVay, LaFleur, Kingsbury. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't (see Josh McDaniels, Matt Nagy & Adam Gase). 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dude turned Burrow into one of the greatest college QBs of all time and I wanted him so bad in the offseason but we just had to stick with this loser coaching staff. 

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how so

To be a head coach? Absolutely.

14 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

If we have a top 5 pick you have to take the QB nobody of value at that pick this year there’s no Chase Young or Nick Bosa type defensive guys worth that high of a pick for us

Wedon't need a QB, we have an excellent one who is in his prime. We have about 8 teams ahead of us if the draft were held today. We need serious defensive help on the D Line, and secondary . We also need a 3 down RB, Gurley is not the answer.

3 hours ago, Hard Case said:

Wedon't need a QB, we have an excellent one who is in his prime. We have about 8 teams ahead of us if the draft were held today. We need serious defensive help on the D Line, and secondary . We also need a 3 down RB, Gurley is not the answer.

MR2 is good i wouldn’t say excellent tho ... and right now we hold the 6th pick with not many wins if any to look forward to