Can we please hire Joe Brady

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dude turned Burrow into one of the greatest college QBs of all time and I wanted him so bad in the offseason but we just had to stick with this loser coaching staff. 

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how so

To be a head coach? Absolutely.

2 hours ago, Redjack said:

Ryan and Julio are not going to be here for 3 more years dude. It’s time to move on in your head. 

Why wouldn’t they be here for 3 more years? Both are still producing at a high level. I understand half the fanbase wants to replace our older players but the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. If we get a top pick I’m cool with drafting a QB but I’m not drafting Lance. I would draft Lawrence or Fields but if we can’t then you draft players and build around what you have and we have matt ryan and Julio Jones on this team. Neither are the reason this team is 2-6 so don’t question what’s in my head. 

Edited by FalconDawg28

I don't know anything about Brady, but I have to admit that I am skeptical for one reason:  He seems to be another guy that has had most of his success in college.  

The college game is the minor leagues.  I know that college is king around the South, but let's get real here.  Just because someone has success in college, does not mean that he will amount to much in the pros.  There is a lot more to winning than bringing the brand new scheme to the field.    

Let's focus on the GM hire first.  If we get the right guy, we will get the right HC.  

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how some are 100% positive this will happen. 

1 great season in college. Average half of yr so far in the NFL. Yes they have been without CMac but the Panthers definitely still have weapons on offense. Anderson and Moore are good wrs and the rbs have filled in quite nicely. His offense should have been able to produce more points against this Falcons defense. 

27 minutes ago, treboyplay said:

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how some are 100% positive this will happen. 

1 great season in college. Average half of yr so far in the NFL. Yes they have been without CMac but the Panthers definitely still have weapons on offense. Anderson and Moore are good wrs and the rbs have filled in quite nicely. His offense should have been able to produce more points against this Falcons defense. 

Didn't get it before. Reaaaally didn't get it watching last night's game

58 minutes ago, treboyplay said:

Nobody is 100% positive.  If you wait long enough to figure that out he'll probably already be doing it for another team. 

1 hour ago, treboyplay said:

Their receivers and qb aren't very good.   Robbie Anderson is probably their best reciever.  Their oline is trash.  Without McCaffrey their rbs are mediocre. 

The way the NFL is moving you gotta take chances on young guys before they are proven.  Because if you don't someone else will and he'll be doing it somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Their receivers and qb aren't very good.   Robbie Anderson is probably their best reciever.  Their oline is trash.  Without McCaffrey their rbs are mediocre. 

The way the NFL is moving you gotta take chances on young guys before they are proven.  Because if you don't someone else will and he'll be doing it somewhere else.

No you don't. You act like it's so obvious how great he is, and there's no other choices. There are many in fact. I need to see something from him to get on board, and nothing he's done in the NFL has gotten me there, at least not yet.

Just now, abcranford2 said:

Not to mention this is only his first year with this team.  Yall remember how we looked Shanahan's first year...

Uh huh, and how many OCs didn't become amazing in year two. Who cares what Shanahan did, has no relevance here.

This has to be based on LSU

16 minutes ago, hjerry said:

No you don't. You act like it's so obvious how great he is, and there's no other choices. There are many in fact. I need to see something from him to get on board, and nothing he's done in the NFL has gotten me there, at least not yet.

I just keep seeing it happen man.  Teams making young guys head coaches and everybody makes fun of them for it until it works.  Look at Green Bay, Look at LA, Arizona. I mean even we caught crap for bringing Shanahan in as an OC.  We should have brought him in as the head coach. 

I just think in todays NFL if you are waiting for potential offensive coaches to show you proof of how good they can be, they're probably already a head coach because someone else will take a shot on them before they're "ready".  That leaves us with the Mike Mccarthy's and the Dirk Koetters.

I like Bieniemy possibly.  He's never been a qb's coach but maybe thats ok.

http://res-3.cloudinary.com/ybmedia/image/upload/c_crop,h_957,w_1702,x_111,y_49/c_fill,f_auto,h_495,q_auto,w_880/v1/m/f/5/f5428825b7864d7dbb3056907d5fccfc776e74f4/falcons-owner-arthur-blank-draws-attention-velvet.jpg

Arthur Blank was seen wearing a red velvet blazer at the Panthers game last night.  He was actually peacocking trying to get the attention of Joe Brady!!    

13 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

I know he’s coaching against our terrible defense but he’s had Carolina offense cooking all year without CMC for most of it plus he’s coached with the Panties and the Aints now  

Let's see. young, aggressive, offense minded, successful.....check, that meets the most of my requirements, let's do it. 

8 hours ago, FalconDawg28 said:

Why wouldn’t they be here for 3 more years? Both are still producing at a high level. I understand half the fanbase wants to replace our older players but the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. If we get a top pick I’m cool with drafting a QB but I’m not drafting Lance. I would draft Lawrence or Fields but if we can’t then you draft players and build around what you have and we have matt ryan and Julio Jones on this team. Neither are the reason this team is 2-6 so don’t question what’s in my head. 

It's too soon to even think about drafting a young QB.  Ryan is in his prime, and we don't need a QB controversy.  Successful rookie QBs are the exception , not the rule. First of all, we will NOT have the first pick, we will pick somewhere in the of he first round , and we should not trade any of our picks to move up to draft a QB.  Our offense is **** good, and if we get DL and secondary help we can be competitive again much sooner than a tear down and rebuild. We can do that slowly , rather than panic, way too early.  getting a new GM and HC will do wonders for this team. No more slogans and T Shirts.