Can we please hire Joe Brady

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dude turned Burrow into one of the greatest college QBs of all time and I wanted him so bad in the offseason but we just had to stick with this loser coaching staff. 

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how so

To be a head coach? Absolutely.

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

I get he had a great year at LSU last year but what about this offense he has now screams genius or even good?

He has 2 good skill position players and Bridgewater, and they’re dead center in offensive rankings. Sometimes eyes are better than stats when it comes to what someone is doing on offense. 

So many people said the same thing after Shanahan’s first season here. Brady has something special with this Panthers offense and you can just see it on the field, but it might not truly break out until next year. 

9 minutes ago, N1985oles! said:

He can't be one of the best as you say and have a colossal fail in one of the richest recruiting grounds in the nation.  Then goes back to USF and his defense gave up almost 200 yards a game rushing ranking 103 out of 125 schools.  He's not great you're just delusional.

There’s no such thing as regional rich recruiting grounds anymore. Everything is wide open national recruiting, and Texas hasn’t been Texas since Brown left. USF is USF. 

Weird how you choose to use Texas and USF as examples and ignore all the dickwrecking defenses he had before that.

3 minutes ago, Redjack said:

There’s no such thing as regional rich recruiting grounds anymore. Everything is wide open national recruiting, and Texas hasn’t been Texas since Brown left. USF is USF. 

Weird how you choose to use Texas and USF as examples and ignore all the dickwrecking defenses he had before that.

Haha dickwreckimg defense at Louisville playing against that USF is USF team, Cuse, Temple, Pitt, Cincy, Rutgers and UConn. 

Vance Bedford was his Dcord his entire time at Louisville....weird how you don't think he had his hand in those dickwrecking defenses.

Dude give it up hes not the defensive mind you think he is.  Weird how you think he will translate to the NFL, but couldn't translate to a step up in competition.

5 minutes ago, N1985oles! said:

Haha dickwreckimg defense at Louisville playing against that USF is USF team, Cuse, Temple, Pitt, Cincy, Rutgers and UConn. 

Vance Bedford was his Dcord his entire time at Louisville....weird how you don't think he had his hand in those dickwrecking defenses.

Dude give it up hes not the defensive mind you think he is.  Weird how you think he will translate to the NFL, but couldn't translate to a step up in competition.

You’re literally going out of your way to avoid every great thing he’s done and it’s becoming comical.

7 minutes ago, FalconDawg28 said:

I like Brady and Smith but I think Smith offense is perfect for Matt Ryan and our offensive personnel 

How long is that offensive personnel going to last? Do you like Smith’s offense without Ryan and Julio? That’s the question we have to start asking ourselves. 

Just now, Redjack said:

How long is that offensive personnel going to last? Do you like Smith’s offense without Ryan and Julio? That’s the question we have to start asking ourselves. 

All the Offensive lineman are perfect for his system and Ryan probably has 3 years left of above average QB play and Julio will be around for at least the same amount of time. I doubt any coach is going to come in and trade Matt Ryan when he is still a good QB. When you hire a coach and GM there goal is to win and keep their jobs and I would think the HC feels better with Ryan than a rookie QB. We are not getting Lawrence or Fields. 

11 minutes ago, FalconDawg28 said:

All the Offensive lineman are perfect for his system and Ryan probably has 3 years left of above average QB play and Julio will be around for at least the same amount of time. I doubt any coach is going to come in and trade Matt Ryan when he is still a good QB. When you hire a coach and GM there goal is to win and keep their jobs and I would think the HC feels better with Ryan than a rookie QB. We are not getting Lawrence or Fields. 

Ryan and Julio are not going to be here for 3 more years dude. It’s time to move on in your head. 

4 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

You want 400 yards every game from Teddy B ?

Say what you want, but if 400 yards leads to 17 points, then yes.  I would take that defense.  Considering what we had with Quinn and Smith?  That's a no brainer.  Yeah, he doesn't have CMC, but Mike Davis has been phenomenal.  And Bridgewater?  Yeah, went 5-0 as a starter last year in NO.  Carolina also has pretty **** good, albeit underrated receiving corps.  Don't romanticize what Brady is doing in Carolina like we did with Quinn in Seattle.