Can we please hire Joe Brady

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dude turned Burrow into one of the greatest college QBs of all time and I wanted him so bad in the offseason but we just had to stick with this loser coaching staff. 

I just don’t get why some ppl are sold on this guy as a genius NFL play caller, much less a Head Coach. He may very well turn out to be both of those things down the road but I don’t understand how so

To be a head coach? Absolutely.

4 minutes ago, N1985oles! said:

Charlie Strong couldn't even fix Texas defense, but he can come here and fix the Falcons....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why are you saying “couldn’t even fix Texas defense” like that’s the only job he ever had in his life? He’s one of the best defensive minds in football. 

Just now, Redjack said:

Why are you saying “couldn’t even fix Texas defense” like that’s the only job he ever had in his life? He’s one of the best defensive minds in football. 

He can't be one of the best as you say and have a colossal fail in one of the richest recruiting grounds in the nation.  Then goes back to USF and his defense gave up almost 200 yards a game rushing ranking 103 out of 125 schools.  He's not great you're just delusional.