*** Official Panthers Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally. Neal blasting the bad guy

Lol it hit him in the hands. If Julio puts hands to ball instead of breadbasket granny catching?!

Oh Matt

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Wow, the respect I see on the set there is deep.  Love Julio Jones immensely!

Julio Jones, will go down as one of the greatest football players EVER. He has that type of talent, resume, and respect. 
His only company is Jerry Rice and Randy Moss. That is how great he is.

Only in Falconland do we ever question his value.

2 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Julio Jones, will go down as one of the greatest football players EVER. He has that type of talent, resume, and respect. 

Calvin Johnson would like a word with you sir. 

55 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Huh... Somebody took Brian's Song out of my DVD player and replaced it with Rudy.

Brian Hill ...  AS you all know, I'm his biggest fan. He gets better every time he gets more touches. And No, nobodies perfect.. But He's a naturally strong back who also can catch ,, and will get better as a receiver the more he gets to play.. He can catch.. also, He's not used to getting this much playing time and when he gets more used to the time. I think he'll be even better. I've said all along,, give him playing time and you'll see a good Back devellope into a Great back. 

20 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Calvin Johnson would like a word with you sir. 

Okay so, I literally typed his name too and then hit backspace because of longevity. However yes, he is up there too. 

Calvin is like a Barry Sanders or Bo Jackson compared to Walter Payton, Emmitt Smith, Jim Brown, etc... 

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Sometimes Hill looks bad, sometimes good.

That's because that he hasn't gotten enough playing time.. He had a very good game.. And he will improve as he gets rid of the jitters ... You've got to undertand,, he's never been given a chance ,, They have let him have a play of two here and there.. Very few...  As I've said many times.. if they give him enough touches , He'll get even better.. as the butter flies leave. I am and always have been his biggest fan.  I know he could help this team win constantly ...

With no more effort than they’ve put on the field, and just a little more common sense effort, this team would be no worse than 4-4, if not 5-3. This team is not horrible. They are not great, but they have been coached horribly. But even with bad coaching, this team should be good enough to grab wins from mediocre teams like tonight. Well coached, this is a low level playoff team no doubt. 

11 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I want to see a 225 yard night from the Jet tonight

You didn’t mention his pathetic TD catch numbers. 59 over 10 years. Julio May be the greatest ever between the 20s, but if a guy is an all-timer shouldn’t he be able to produce more than this in the zone? And that he also has a bad case of dropsies that always shows itself. 

2 hours ago, Trump MAGA said:

You didn’t mention his pathetic TD catch numbers. 59 over 10 years. Julio May be the greatest ever between the 20s, but if a guy is an all-timer shouldn’t he be able to produce more than this in the zone? And that he also has a bad case of dropsies that always shows itself. 

Right on cue, leave it to one of our own.

10 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Brian Hill ...  AS you all know, I'm his biggest fan. He gets better every time he gets more touches. And No, nobodies perfect.. But He's a naturally strong back who also can catch ,, and will get better as a receiver the more he gets to play.. He can catch.. also, He's not used to getting this much playing time and when he gets more used to the time. I think he'll be even better. I've said all along,, give him playing time and you'll see a good Back devellope into a Great back. 

I like the fact that he bounced outside if those classic Dirk inside lanes didn't open up right away. It's hard to get good positive yardage with both hands on the ball. Looked like Hill got a lot of yards outside by out running angles.

16 hours ago, cwell1 said:

no it's called effing stupid! No Owners of winning organizations is doing this type of thing. Nobody is performing at the same level of freedom when the  dude writing the checks just pops up out of nowhere in the middle of a game.

If players / coaches notice someone standing off to the side they weren't that into the game to begin with. Not to mention he's still in the stadium regardless and as an elite athlete / competitor if this bothers you then you're mentally weak.

52 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

If players / coaches notice someone standing off to the side they weren't that into the game to begin with. Not to mention he's still in the stadium regardless and as an elite athlete / competitor if this bothers you then you're mentally weak.

How well do you do your job when your boss is standing over your shoulder just waiting to see you screw up? I don't know about you, but it makes me nervous as heIl when I've had jobs and my boss decided to come over and stand over my shoulder for a while to watch me do my job. I was much more relaxed and focused when they weren't there.

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How well do you do your job when your boss is standing over your shoulder just waiting to see you screw up? I don't know about you, but it makes me nervous as heIl when I've had jobs and my boss decided to come over and stand over my shoulder for a while to watch me do my job. I was much more relaxed and focused when they weren't there.

It actually doesn't make me nervous at all, I know I'm good at my job and that my boss (and his boss and his boss's boss would all have my back). Plus its quite assumption that he only comes down to watch for mistakes. What if he is there to encourage? How do you feel when your boss supports you?

11 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

It actually doesn't make me nervous at all, I know I'm good at my job and that my boss (and his boss and his boss's boss would all have my back). Plus its quite assumption that he only comes down to watch for mistakes. What if he is there to encourage? How do you feel when your boss supports you?

It's good to have a boss that's encouraging. From my experience that's a rare thing.

18 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

People forget how much of a dominant force Owens was. Made Jeff Garcia look like a Hall of Famer. 

13 hours ago, Trump MAGA said:

With no more effort than they’ve put on the field, and just a little more common sense effort, this team would be no worse than 4-4, if not 5-3. This team is not horrible. They are not great, but they have been coached horribly. But even with bad coaching, this team should be good enough to grab wins from mediocre teams like tonight. Well coached, this is a low level playoff team no doubt. 

Well, AB did the right thing.. It's just that he should have done that at the end of last season. That way we might would have had a chance at the playoffs..  But splitting ways with DQ during the season was needed,,  But it should have happened at the end of last season. Not to sure we can make the playoffs now.. we  can hope.. #23