• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy to say no sacred cows, especially when they had no cows to begin with.. 

They trade away Tannehill and he turns into a Pro Bowler.  Same for Fitzpatrick. The Dolphins problems were primarily coaching related and a revolving door in the front office.  Look at Gase in NY.  A

42 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Could, would, should aside.

This team SHOULD be 4-3 right now....coaching blunders and I'll times lapses in execution have killed us....but the latter part are fixable assuming the former part is fixed as well.

We do not need to turn the roster over...we just need some improvements at key spots.

Another DE opposite of Fowler and a better FS probably shaves 3 points off the per game average with just those 2 moves alone.

Losing Mack and Gurley could shave 6 points off that side of the ball.

3 hours ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I follow the Dolphins as a secondary team since my first rec team I played for was the Dolphins, and I can honestly say, they didn't need to ship off everyone the way they did. Minkah was disgruntled, and made sense to trade, but they certainly could've paid Tunsil and been just fine. They did get a boatload of picks though for Tunsil, which I don't think anyone would've turned down.

Coaching was the problem in Miami. Flores is turning that ship around and hopefully Tua is the answer at QB for a while.

If you've ever studied up on Flores, he is the ultimate winner. Every move he makes is about winning. When the whistle blows, he's all about collecting Ws. He is darn good with x's and o's to. The improvement that team made of the field from about week 3 to week 8 was amazing. It was humorous with all the tank for Tua memes at the beginning of 2019. Just shows how little the general population of sports talking heads actually know about coaches and players. There is nothing in Flores DNA consistent with tanking. 

37 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I’ll pass. You said gut the roster. How?

Ok cool. That’s what I thought. You don’t have any idea either. Sweet.

So what you were suggesting in the post before this one was that I want to gut the roster over the course of one season. Nope, we don’t have that luxury or ability to. This is going to be a process. It’s going to take a few years, without any real conceivable/impactful cap room until Ryan and Julio are off the books. Until then we can do what we can with what we got. Churn 2nd and 3rd stringers to make them competitive and drive up the level of play. If you can’t hang, you can’t play. 

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Go check what they got for each player and what they were able to draft. Check the amount of their draft selections then get back to me. 

No offense but why? I’m not a Miami fan, but I’m certain I don’t want to be like them either. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

No offense but why? I’m not a Miami fan, but I’m certain I don’t want to be like them either. 

Because you asked what they got for them. No offense, but why ask me when you could easily Google what they got? I’m talking in terms of being like Miami by churning players until you can get a competitive team. 

19 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Because you asked what they got for them. No offense, but why ask me when you could easily Google what they got? I’m talking in terms of being like Miami by churning players until you can get a competitive team. 

You seem knowledgeable about the Dolphins? 🤷‍♂️

define competitive.. they’re 3-3

6 hours ago, autigerfan said:

They trade away Tannehill and he turns into a Pro Bowler.  Same for Fitzpatrick. The Dolphins problems were primarily coaching related and a revolving door in the front office.  Look at Gase in NY.  A promising QB prospect in Darnold is on the verge of busting.  I don't think a full blown reset is the answer.

I don’t think if we gut the roster it’ll be to the extent that the Dolphins did. Tannehill is a talented QB and showed flashed when he was with the Dolphins. Sometimes a change of scenery can be helpful. Not to mention they built a system that best suits his skill set. This is one of the reasons why Arthur Smith is on my list of potential new HCs. 

Lol I’m talking about the Flores regime and what they are doing with their roster, and how they are churning players. Try to keep up with the rest of the class. 

Oh.. so no winning seasons and making your “case” off what “could happen”

dude.. I’m skipping this ****

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Oh.. so no winning seasons and making your “case” off what “could happen”

dude.. I’m skipping this ****

You’d have to watch football games other than the Falcons. Nothing worse than a no nothing football fan. Lol

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Kinda like everyone else has

”deuces”

Lmfao You quoted yourself. I guess you forgot to change accounts to try and talk to yourself. 

You’d have to watch football games other than the Falcons. Nothing worse than a no nothing football fan. Lol

Lmfao You quoted yourself. I guess you forgot to change accounts to try and talk to yourself. 

It’s “know nothing”

ironic.

quoted myself because there was more to say.. sure it’s Sidecar and not Sideshow 

clown