predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

achilles return

On 11/6/2020 at 10:28 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Have your fun Grammie, and I wasn't wrong as usual. I got the House part right, the Senate right, and I said no way Trump gets blown out.

I said Trump in a Landslide though, I definitely got that part wrong...c'est la vie

Trump was blown out. Big deal on your House and Senate part. You need to scratch Trump off of your race card forever.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, achilles return said:

the 2016 results:

Xx234.png

the 2016 thread:

the 2016 thread winner was forum favorite, @WhenFalconsWin with this entry:

v2pZ9.png

here's map site:

https://www.270towin.com/

let's see your maps

So who won? @Carter looks like he was the closest with a quick breeze through.  

Edit: Or maybe @Francis York Morgan

On 11/6/2020 at 3:24 AM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

WFW Translation Trump will win in landslide = Trump will lose Georgia and we all will whine and have a hissy fit about it and say they cheated! 

See, this is how you spike the ball Trump’ettes!! :lol::lol:🤣

Well, we are all kinda new at this, so it would be nice if one of you NeverTrumpers would give us the sign when we should start rioting, looting, burning cities down and beating the crp outta old people because we didn't get our way, thanks...

9 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Well, we are all kinda new at this, so it would be nice if one of you NeverTrumpers would give us the sign when we should start rioting, looting, burning cities down and beating the crp outta old people because we didn't get our way, thanks...

Well to be fair because you didn't get your way the President is trying to overturn a legal election and pitching a little hissy fit from the highest office in the land and damaging the country and trust in the electoral process way more than any protest or riot ever could.

But I'm sure you understand that.

44 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Nah.... Y’all are way better at it than us. Between slavery, all the world wars Jim Crow and manifest destiny alone, we are grade school kids in comparison. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

buffalo-police.jpg

Oh and this too! 

Never knew a group of folks that run $hit think somebody pulled something over on them!

Where was all of the Election improvement thoughts for the last four years by the way!? They made it this way and the hate it when the rules they put in place works against them! 

They can go take a flying ‘uck! 

On 11/6/2020 at 5:24 AM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

WFW Translation Trump will win in landslide = Trump will lose Georgia and we all will whine and have a hissy fit about it and say they cheated! 

See, this is how you spike the ball Trump’ettes!! :lol::lol:🤣

Uh... I honestly didn’t think I would be right on the money, but.... 🤣

23 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump was blown out. Big deal on your House and Senate part. You need to scratch Trump off of your race card forever.

Oh and since the final total was the exact same in the electoral, along with the popular vote as well(that chump lost last time too) and since that considered a certain word.... and using WDF own words/Standard. 

We can officially call this one a LANDSLIDE MANDATE! 🤣