predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

achilles return

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The House will hold on for the Dems and the GOP barely hangs on to the Senate. 

Are you attending the victory party at the WH at 7PM tonight? I think you should wait till all the votes are counted and I'll invite you to the real party.

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Are you attending the victory party at the WH at 7PM tonight? I think you should wait till all the votes are counted and I'll invite you to the real party.

In the year of our Lord 2020, a great and and noble man took charge of a feeble and frail man with great crowds and glorious applause to give salutations to winning his 2nd term.

47 months substance > than 47 years of a do-nothing status quo career politician swamp monster. 

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

In the year of our Lord 2020, a great and and noble man took charge of a feeble and frail man with great crowds and glorious applause to give salutations to winning his 2nd term.

47 months substance > than 47 years of a do-nothing status quo career politician swamp monster. 

It's a shame this is the the first presidential election in history that the nation is prepared for resulting violence by boarding up their businesses and the White House now looks like a war bunker. Trump's innaugaration speech back in 2016 referenced "carnage will end by marauders from foriegn countries". The only problem is, he himself has brought on the carnage hence what I just referenced above. 99.5 million votes have been cast between early voting and mail ins. Something is going on to stir this much interest. I'm betting you it's not to keep 4 more years of this chaos ongoing but to return us to civility.

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

It's a shame this is the the first presidential election in history that the nation is prepared for resulting violence by boarding up their businesses and the White House now looks like a war bunker. Trump's innaugaration speech back in 2016 referenced "carnage will end by marauders from foriegn countries". The only problem is, he himself has brought on the carnage hence what I just referenced above. 99.5 million votes have been cast between early voting and mail ins. Something is going on to stir this much interest. I'm betting you it's not to keep 4 more years of this chaos ongoing but to return us to civility.

They're boarded up because if Trump wins or Biden wins this is the result:

@Big_Doglet me put this in terms you might understand.

Imagine you are voting for POTUS and you have to decide by which band is on stage. One band (Van Halen is Trump) and the other band is (Bay City Rollers Biden) why in dehayell are you voting for the Bay City Rollers?  Should be a no-brainer which btw the way is appropriate for you, Numbnuts. :tiphat:

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Big_Doglet me put this in terms you might understand.

Imagine you are voting for POTUS and you have to decide by which band is on stage. One band (Van Halen is Trump) and the other band is (Bay City Rollers Biden) why in dehayell are you voting for the Bay City Rollers?  Should be a no-brainer which btw the way is appropriate for you, Numbnuts. :tiphat:

B5C35C0C-CC62-44A4-8D9B-90803B39EBC5.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Carter said:

If Oklahoma turns blue I might actually **** my pants 

There is a buzz and groundswell here in Virginia that it might turn back red again. Personally I don't believe it but that's the buzz here today for various reason. Virginia has had the influx of northerners for over the last 20 years plus the addition of it's strong proximity to government jobs in the District. 

We've went purple years ago, then pretty much blue, I'd have to see it to believe it. Or the Dems are shifting and actually turning towards Trump, but it would be silent because here in NoVa I live in an affluent neighborhood and I have not seen 1 Trump sign, not 1, Down in rural Cetral Virginia where my Lake House is I have not seen 1 Biden sign, not 1. 

Something has to give, but personally I have to see it first because I would be shocked if Virginia goes Red. 

In 2016 I didn't think Trump had a chance until about 6 weeks out.  At that point, I felt that he could win the thing.  It was an unconventional win, but still a win.

Today, I feel that its going to be a Biden/Harris victory.  Not really a blow out, but a comfortable win.  I don't think Trump gets more than 245 or so electoral votes.  Too far off that either way, I would be sort of shocked.  I do feel personally that people are tired of the crap, but people have to show up in numbers.  People have to vote early vs. rely on the mail since games are being played.  I know the turnout is GREAT, lets just hope all I's were dotted and T's crossed.

Georgia, Texas, North Carolina....would not surprise me if at least one of those goes blue.

image.thumb.png.1d4a615dd4644ba1dd8b967ab7d89e07.png

Edited by isproab

21 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

This is my final (unless there is new polling between now and when polls close tomorrow) based on "if everything shifts the same as it did in 2016" map.

d21Zd.png

There were a few changes overnight. Primarily due to RCP (arbitrarily) cycled off some favorable Biden polls.  So even though those states show no tightening when comparing polls from last week to this week, Biden's numbers went down because the R+ polls had more recent updates.

But I do think this is an interesting map.  No way do the results look like this though.  I think Biden will win Minn, Wi and lose Texas.vLVl0.png