predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

achilles return

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Incredible projection. 

It's weird that she appreciates my posts in the college board but just can't deal with me here. She gets treated about the same over there because she has the uncanny ability to turn every thread into some kind of comparison to Nick Saban and Alabama. Every thread she participates in turns into some kind of dumb argument. And I mostly leave her alone there, just like I do here.

She went through and laughed at maps predicting a significant Biden victory and then took offense to me calling it childish. Then proceeded to argue about how she refuses to participate in the thread because everyone is so mean to Trump supporters. Never mind that silentbob posted his prediction on the same page and the only thing he got was... reasonable discussion.

Some folks can't talk politics in anything resembling good faith and don't come here in good faith and they make it very obvious.

49 minutes ago, Carter said:

It's weird that she appreciates my posts in the college board but just can't deal with me here. She gets treated about the same over there because she has the uncanny ability to turn every thread into some kind of comparison to Nick Saban and Alabama. Every thread she participates in turns into some kind of dumb argument. And I mostly leave her alone there, just like I do here.

She went through and laughed at maps predicting a significant Biden victory and then took offense to me calling it childish. Then proceeded to argue about how she refuses to participate in the thread because everyone is so mean to Trump supporters. Never mind that silentbob posted his prediction on the same page and the only thing he got was... reasonable discussion.

Some folks can't talk politics in anything resembling good faith and don't come here in good faith and they make it very obvious.

Sir, I don’t believe that a Bama fan could be insufferable. 

17 hours ago, Carter said:

You are not telling the truth and you know it! Check yourself!

13 hours ago, achilles return said:

i honestly thought about putting “no discussion just maps” in the original post

i wonder if bbl would have posted one then

It is so funny that y'all are so obsessed with me posting my map prediction!!

You know who I think will win, I liked the map that best suits my thinking. But you guys just can't quit obsessing with me posting my map!! 🤣🤣🤣

There is no way in hades I would post it given how much you guys are so obsessed with it, I will just keep you guessing!!😀

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You are not telling the truth and you know it! Check yourself!

I’m lying by saying you also get in a lot of dumb arguments in the college board? Or what? I’ve seen people go at you over there just as bad as people do over here. I’m not making it up. Even Sac has argued with you for pages. You post sometimes without getting into arguments but I really don’t know what I’m supposedly lying about in that post.

Anyway this is really disrupting the thread and I apologize to everyone, including you. I don’t really care that much if you post a map or not, I just found it ridiculous that you are so worried about it being a “feeding frenzy” if you do something everyone else in here is doing. My map could be completely wrong, I don’t really care if it is. I’m happy to drop it. I don’t have a problem with you.

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m lying by saying you also get in a lot of dumb arguments in the college board? Or what? I’ve seen people go at you over there just as bad as people do over here. I’m not making it up. Even Sac has argued with you for pages. You post sometimes without getting into arguments but I really don’t know what I’m supposedly lying about in that post.

Anyway this is really disrupting the thread and I apologize to everyone, including you. I don’t really care that much if you post a map or not, I just found it ridiculous that you are so worried about it being a “feeding frenzy” if you do something everyone else in here is doing. My map could be completely wrong, I don’t really care if it is. I’m happy to drop it. I don’t have a problem with you.

Don't even talk to me about Sac. I saw what you said about me and Sac and reached out to him personally and he was not aware of any ill feelings between us and understood that I am first and foremost a Bama fan and that as long as GA isn't playing Bama I am 100% a Dawg fan. So maybe don't say things on here that just aren't true, again!

The only time people get upset with me is when Bama beats GA, and to be honest, it has happened more often than not lately.  

5 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Don't even talk to me about Sac. I saw what you said about me and Sac and reached out to him personally and he was not aware of any ill feelings between us and understood that I am first and foremost a Bama fan and that as long as GA isn't playing Bama I am 100% a Dawg fan. So maybe don't say things on here that just aren't true, again!

The only time people get upset with me is when Bama beats GA, and to be honest, it has happened more often than not lately.  

Huh? What I said about you and sac? Arguments do not equal ill feelings. I mean it does for some people I guess but I’m really not following you here. Sac has been mostly ignoring me ever since he saw how I post down here. We were friendly for many years and then he mentioned seeing how I talk about Trump. Not my problem. My attitude toward both of you has always been the same.

Edited by Carter

5 minutes ago, The Kingfish said:

The final in double overtime will be . . .

Biden 275     Trump 263

But the result will not become official until 2031 because it will drag out in the court system for 11 years. 

So Trump will still be in office and Biden will have been dead for several years by then. 

On 10/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, silentbob1272 said:

map.JPG

If Trump wins, I think this is what it looks like, though without MN.  Just don’t see him winning WI and MI again and I know MN has been closer this year but I think that could be because of changes in polling methods (e.g., weighting by education).  We’ll see, but this is definitely within the realm of possibility, even if I think it’s unlikely.  

We’ll find out tomorrow.  Hopefully.  :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I'm gonna be honest and say I had no idea how big counties were in the west.

Is there an individual county in either Southern California or Nevada that has more land mass than Rhode Island? 

Its why there was so much outrage about Republicans trying (or succeeding) in making every county use a single ballot dropoff

1 minute ago, Jdrizzle said:

Or that county in the middle of Alaska....it has to be giving Rhode Island a run for it's money.

How big do you think Rhode Island is? I know maps are deceptive but just eyeballing nearly every single California county is bigger