predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

achilles return

20 hours ago, Carter said:

It’s just a thread for fun to see who guesses correctly.

Its not like I’m going to be happy if Biden wins or angry if Trump wins. Maybe some will be. You can laugh at them. It’s fine. Post a map!

Really?? Just for fun!!! 🤣

You guys never have “fun” when a conservative posts anything!

Thanks for laugh!🤣

10 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

That was directed at the post above mine, not at you. Unless you're Big_Dog? Either way, just making a joke. 

I posted something about it though.  I don’t mind being wrong.  I have accepted wing wrong as a badge of honor.  It means someone taught me something :) 

oh god, I’ve been a manager too long

17 hours ago, Carter said:

Excuse me, I have all kinds of fun with almost everyone lol

Of course you do! All you libs post on here and the others nod their heads like bobble dolls. Remember you said I should post “for fun”, not whether you have fun.

Like I said, too bad y’all don’t welcome anyone with a different view and actually talk about things!

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Of course you do! All you libs post on here and the others nod their heads like bobble dolls. Remember you said I should post “for fun”, not whether you have fun.

Like I said, too bad y’all don’t welcome anyone with a different view and actually talk about things!

ada.jpg

4 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

lmao Carter voted for Trump.

20 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

He’s a combat veteran and voted for Trump in 2016. 

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

This is an absurd post. I’m probably one of the more welcoming people in ABF toward anyone on the right. There are exceptions, but those exceptions are right wing nut jobs who spew conspiracy theories and openly admit they only come here to troll everyone and laugh about it.

Seeing as you only came in here to laugh at people you disagree with and refuse to have anything resembling a rational discussion, maybe I should treat you accordingly.

As others have noted, I am a veteran who voted for Trump in 2016. So maybe try again on someone else with this bs? This thread is for fun. If you think it’s just bait then you should maybe go the **** away. 

2 hours ago, Carter said:

This is an absurd post. I’m probably one of the more welcoming people in ABF toward anyone on the right. There are exceptions, but those exceptions are right wing nut jobs who spew conspiracy theories and openly admit they only come here to troll everyone and laugh about it.

Seeing as you only came in here to laugh at people you disagree with and refuse to have anything resembling a rational discussion, maybe I should treat you accordingly.

As others have noted, I am a veteran who voted for Trump in 2016. So maybe try again on someone else with this bs? This thread is for fun. If you think it’s just bait then you should maybe go the **** away. 

I said “ all you libs”, is that you?

I don’t know and really don’t care who you voted for in 2016. 
All I did was laugh at the maps I thought were absurd and didn’t say a word. You decided to engage with me.

Like I said, it wouldn’t be “fun” if I posted my map because it would be a feeding frenzy and several responses here prove my point!

12 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

All I did was laugh at the maps I thought were absurd and didn’t say a word. You decided to engage with me.

Like I said, it wouldn’t be “fun” if I posted my map because it would be a feeding frenzy and several responses here prove my point!

I, for one, am offended that I didn’t get a laugh for my map.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

The most likely scenario...

O6XbJ.png

44 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Ok, we will just pretend "all you libs" wasn't directed at me in a post responding to me in a conversation only you and I are having.

Jesus Christ. You are only here to argue.

All I did was try to be nice and welcoming for you to post a map in good fun. Silentbob didn't have any ******* issue but here you are just trying to argue. Bye.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Ok, we will just pretend "all you libs" wasn't directed at me in a post responding to me in a conversation only you and I are having.

Jesus Christ. You are only here to argue.

All I did was try to be nice and welcoming for you to post a map in good fun. Silentbob didn't have any ******* issue but here you are just trying to argue. Bye.

Yea, ok! You were trying to be nice🤣

Maybe on the college football board we can talk and I appreciate your insights and information, but you have NEVER been “nice” to me on this board, so just stop and hop down off your cross!

Boo hoo, I was just trying to be nice! Give me a break!