predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think it's a blowout and we know it on election night.

Big_Dogs' joke of the day. The only way Trump reaches 270 is if he goes on a diet. 

Posted Images

On 10/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, Big_Dog said:

Wisconsin today has Biden up 17 pts. and Michigan also has Biden ahead. If it holds these 2 states should put Biden at 250 and Trump 125 in EC votes. 

Please take your meds. Grampie. WTH are you talking about? There are 538 EC votes. Where the hayell do you come up with 375???:ninja:

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Gun to my head, this is how I think it shakes out. Early voting hasn't just helped democrats. 

She is exactly right.  That would be my Trump victory map.  Another possibility is Biden wins Pennsylvania but loses Minnesota.  Minnesota has not gotten much attention but Biden is underperforming Clinton right now.  The midwest has been trending Red for a while.  The only thing preventing it from being entirely red has been the City of Chicago and Minnesota . . . but just barely in 2016.  

6 hours ago, achilles return said:

post your map @BamaBirdLady

join us

And why would I do that? It would be nothing but a feeding frenzy!

It’s too bad libs and conservatives can’t talk about things here. I found a political board thru a sports board where both sides have actual conversations. It is very informative and interesting, but this site is incapable of that type conversation.

So I liked the map I think is right and laughed at the boards that I think are wrong. IF I thought for a second there could be a conversation as to why I feel that way, I would post it

On 10/29/2020 at 10:39 AM, Francis York Morgan said:

Kinda basic, but this is all very reasonable to me imho. The concern is election interference, esp if they attempt to call it on election night.

j1Z0A.png

I could also see a scenario like this.  Part of the problem is that the swing states tend to all swing in the same direction, so if Biden wins NC he’s also very likely to win FL and AZ.  They all move the same way most elections.

7 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

And why would I do that? It would be nothing but a feeding frenzy!

It’s too bad libs and conservatives can’t talk about things here. I found a political board thru a sports board where both sides have actual conversations. It is very informative and interesting, but this site is incapable of that type conversation.

So I liked the map I think is right and laughed at the boards that I think are wrong. IF I thought for a second there could be a conversation as to why I feel that way, I would post it

It’s just a thread for fun to see who guesses correctly.

Its not like I’m going to be happy if Biden wins or angry if Trump wins. Maybe some will be. You can laugh at them. It’s fine. Post a map!

31 minutes ago, achilles return said:

do you think the president wins the popular vote in this scenario 

Very likely not. Ca, NY, and NJ are too populous, and I think they are all still staunchly blue, no matter how many Trump boat parades are organized. 

I live in Fl, it will be razor thin here I think, likewise I don't think Trump scores many blowout states to avoid a popular vote loss, but at the end of the day... who cares, a EC win is a win? At least for now.

Just now, silentbob1272 said:

Glad you showed up. How are you bud?

I’m as fine as a lumpy barney going on a waffle stomp, thanks for asking!  

But seriously, things are fine here.  I can’t complain because I’ve been very lucky to have gotten through everything unscathed so far.  How you doing?

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m as fine as a lumpy barney going on a waffle stomp, thanks for asking!  

But seriously, things are fine here.  I can’t complain because I’ve been very lucky to have gotten through everything unscathed so far.  How you doing?

Right as rain. My little baby daughter is 12 now, going on 19 she thinks. Otherwise doing great.