predict the results of the 2020 presidential election

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think it's a blowout and we know it on election night.

Big_Dogs' joke of the day. The only way Trump reaches 270 is if he goes on a diet. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Rn0W1.png

Not as big as victory as I would've like but it's still a nice easy victory.,, @Big_Dog get your map out Numbnuts

As of today Biden flipped GA and is up by 5 pts, FL is now a dead heat. Things are changing and I won't spike the ball or jinx it with a map. Are you sure your map isn't the most  covid infected states?  :tiphat:

All kidding aside, at this point I think this is most likely, but I reserve the right to change if things shift dramatically in the polls over the weekend, especially in PA where the race is tightening and Trump has several events scheduled there in the coming days...

N2xPW.png

^^^OH and GA are still in the mix and I wouldn’t be shocked to see one or the other go Biden.  For some reason, I do think that IA has a better chance of flipping than GA, but I don’t really know why I think that.  

22 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

As of today Biden flipped GA and is up by 5 pts, FL is now a dead heat. Things are changing and I won't spike the ball or jinx it with a map. Are you sure your map isn't the most  covid infected states?  :tiphat:

Stop believing everything you see. Do your map and let your outcome show itself instead all that BS you spew, Grampie.