Takk potential trade ?

Champford

3 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

If he is traded, then our interim Gm needs to be let go. We are better off taking the comp picks or signing him. 

I'm not an expert on comp picks but aren't comp picks offset by anyone equivalent you might eventually sign? In other words you don't automatically get a comp pick for Tak. I think they should trade him and not have to worry about it.

11 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

If he is traded, then our interim Gm needs to be let go. We are better off taking the comp picks or signing him. 

Comp picks for him wont come until 2022 though. If you can get comparable compensation, it's best to get it sooner.

And then there's no guarantee anyone is going to commit a lot of money towards him with his injury history. Or if we'll even get comp picks. 

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Washington got a 3rd for Cousins. I doubt Falcons will get a 3rd for Takk. 

It just depends on the market. If the Falcons have 2-3 teams that want him, they have the leverage. I could see Seattle, San Francisco, and possibly even a team like Kansas City or Baltimore being interested.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It just depends on the market. If the Falcons have 2-3 teams that want him, they have the leverage. I could see Seattle, San Francisco, and possibly even a team like Kansas City or Baltimore being interested.

If we get a 3rd for him, cool, we just highway robbed whichever team traded us that. I’d be extremely surprised to see any of those teams offer us a 3rd. Their GMs are pretty good at what they do. 

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

If we get a 3rd for him, cool, we just highway robbed whichever team traded us that. I’d be extremely surprised to see any of those teams offer us a 3rd. Their GMs are pretty good at what they do. 

We highway robbed a team last year...and that GM is kinda good

41 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Not really. You are assuming Takk will get a deal after this season that will warrant a good comp pick. He's done next to nothing in his career because he cant stay on the field. Vic was more accomplished as a player than Takk and only netted a 5th round comp - an end of the round 5th at that.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

We highway robbed a team last year...

Different set of circumstances.

Sanu was producing good numbers, he had time left on his contract, he was healthy, and NE was WR needy.

Like it was stated before. Takk is on his last year of his contract, hasn’t produced, and can’t stay healthy. 

1 minute ago, egoprime II said:

I think we would be lucky to get a fifth for Takk.

Dallas just traded Everson Griffin ( I think that's his name) for a 6th.

it can be a the with certain conditions but i get your point.

the only difference is Takk is much younger so he could be in your future  if it works out.

I do think its most likely a 5th round pick