How can we lose in spectacular fashion this Thursday?

21 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

How about: Instead of taking a knee (for Matt Ryan's safety, of course) we decide to pass to run out the clock (because running the ball didn't work) and Jake Matthews steps on Matt Ryan's foot causing him to trip and fall in our own end zone for a safety. Falcons lose 15-14.

Feel free to come up with your own...

Just show up...the rest will take care of itself. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank God. I'd hate to lose in an embarrassing fashion! 

With :01 left in the game and the Falcons leading 66-0, missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 suddenly shoots through a wormhole connected to the galaxy Andomeda, and falls onto the Falcons bench. 

I think about half the population of the boards would say we lose spectacularly by winning at this point. They have somehow learned to enjoy pain!

On 10/27/2020 at 6:25 PM, Norwood all the way! said:

We sign Leon Lett out of retirement and.....well you know where I'm going with this

Wait.....  which one?   The slide in the snow and kick the ball after the blocked punt gaffe????   Or the get caught from behind running back a fumble for a sure touchdown in the Super Bowl one?    Either one is spectacularly Falconesque!!

50 minutes ago, rednblackattack said:

Wait.....  which one?   The slide in the snow and kick the ball after the blocked punt gaffe????   Or the get caught from behind running back a fumble for a sure touchdown in the Super Bowl one?    Either one is spectacularly Falconesque!!

Come to think of it now....we should sign Lett as an honorary falcon. He would fit right in