Which of these guys would you prefer as OC for the rest of the year in place of Koetter?

Who would you prefer over Koetter as OC the rest of the season?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see as OC for the rest of the year?

• Matt Schaub : Schaub knows that Shanny playbook as well as anyone available to us right now. Benkert can be Ryan's backup.
    • Arthur Blank : If he's gonna insist on being on the sidelines so much, at least this'll give him a reason to be down there. Plus, he can't be any worse than Koetter.

Matt Ryan for QB/OC/Play Caller the rest of the way. Once the season is over, we can draft his replacement and let him coach him. He'll basically have a jersey on in 2021, but he'll also have a clip board and amount to the highest paid OC in the league. If your wondering if I'm serious, hmmm, probably at least as serious as the OP. 

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Similar to the strategy on defense, I think we should split playcalling duties:

• DK calls the plays between the 20’s; and
  • Schaub or Knapp calls our red zone offense

That would be less people calling plays than the defense had when Quinn was here.  You'd need a least one more person calling plays, maybe two.  I lost track of how many people we're making defensive calls under Quinn, but it was at least 4.

13 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Hold drawings and let random people call plays. Maybe a raffle...Contribute money to a good charity and get to call a play. /purple

I thought about adding an option for a magic eight ball & also one where they let each season ticket holder call a play.

29 minutes ago, k-train said:

I thought about adding an option for a magic eight ball & also one where they let each season ticket holder call a play.

Reminds of the south park episode on the economy 

Cut a chicken's head off, let it run around and whatever part it stops on is the playcall