If any, which coaches would you keep?

I think we need a complete clean sweep to get a true fresh start but have always admired Ulbirch and think his skill set of developing late round guys will be coveted by other teams if we let him go. To be fair though, I wonder how much of that is my falcon homerism.  I  thought we struck gold with Marquand Manuel but had to reevaluate my opinion when no one else picked him up (until the Eagles this year) so not my area of expertise.

Definitely get the "everything must go" thing, but it depends on if the new GM/HC wants to retain anyone. I seriously doubt they clean out literally everyone. Ulbrich is the name I'm hearing a lot, and I agree that I'd like to keep him for LBs, but who do the new guys want? It's about having a cohesive team.

58 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

None. It wouldn't be popular with the fan base but I'd actually want to move the franchise somewhere else and give it a new name and identity. ATL sports are cursed. Keep as little as possible the same moving forward. What they have now doesn't work.

The 'Wyoming Fighting Sheep' has a nice ring to it.

Rarely do incoming coaches fire everybody, so some of yall just need to accept that. The ones the new coach is interested in will be interviewed to see if he wants to retain them, and we'll probably keep a few. Most new HCs do

If I'm picking one, yeah, it's probably Ulbrich, but I won't be upset if he gets let go too. I've already moved on emotionally from everyone

14 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Rarely do incoming coaches fire everybody, so some of yall just need to accept that. The ones the new coach is interested in will be interviewed to see if he wants to retain them, and we'll probably keep a few. Most new HCs do

If I'm picking one, yeah, it's probably Ulbrich, but I won't be upset if he gets let go too. I've already moved on emotionally from everyone

You are also assuming most of these guys will even be here for the new coach to be interested in next year.  It's also not uncommon once the HC is axed that the subsequent staffers scatter.  Say that 10 times fast.  Not that they all will, I'm sure there will be some that stay but if Morris is gone and DQ is already gone, wouldn't surprise me to see people voluntarily leaving especially if the season continues the way it is.

2 minutes ago, athell said:

You are also assuming most of these guys will even be here for the new coach to be interested in next year.  It's also not uncommon once the HC is axed that the subsequent staffers scatter.  Say that 10 times fast.  Not that they all will, I'm sure there will be some that stay but if Morris is gone and DQ is already gone, wouldn't surprise me to see people voluntarily leaving especially if the season continues the way it is.

They can't scatter. They are under contract. Their contracts have their own lengths. Their contracts are not bound to the HC's. If their contract was for beyond this season, they have to be released by ownership to leave.

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

They can't scatter. They are under contract. Their contracts have their own lengths. Their contracts are not bound to the HC's. If their contract was for beyond this season, they have to be released by ownership to leave.

There is always a way out.  Always.  Contracts mean squat.  You know this.

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Definitely get the "everything must go" thing, but it depends on if the new GM/HC wants to retain anyone. I seriously doubt they clean out literally everyone. Ulbrich is the name I'm hearing a lot, and I agree that I'd like to keep him for LBs, but who do the new guys want? It's about having a cohesive team.

Fair statement. Something similar happened with my fav hockey team - new coach, but kept a couple of the old regime's people. I wasn't a fan of one of them, but if their experience and skill set fits where you're trying to go, no sense in torpedoing them just for the sake of doing so.