Todd Gurley's Touchdown Was Funny

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Defense has to do better. We need someone inside with Grady, a shxt starter on the other side of Fowler, and FS

Hopefully Davidson can be that guy next to Grady.

He has shown some flashes but with very limited PT it is hard to gage.

But yeah...if Neal can continue to play like he has the last couple of games..the only real serious hole in secondary is at FS.

10 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Hopefully Davidson can be that guy next to Grady.

He has shown some flashes but with very limited PT it is hard to gage.

But yeah...if Neal can continue to play like he has the last couple of games..the only real serious hole in secondary is at FS.

We need consistency, hes not. For what we have and do, hes not it

5 hours ago, E. T. said:

If the Defense held up, this wouldn't even be much an issue. But yes, smart thing to do was to get down after he had the first down. I wonder if everyone on the Falcons knew that?

It is NEGLIGENT & a massive dereliction of duty to not have had a very clear idea, from the top down,  of how to proceed when we had the ball at the 10 yard line. 
After all we’ve seen, how RM allowed this incredible let down to manifest, has me speechless.  There is no chance he will be the HC if our future. 

Watching this over and over its kind of hard not to see the humor as has been stated.  It looks like Gurley is bracing for the tackle and I think even he is surprised at the faint effort to keep him from scoring as he stumbles across the goal line.