Todd Gurley's Touchdown Was Funny

6 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I could feel a Falcon coming when the game stayed close. When he scored the TD, I was to shocked to celebrate. I have seen what Stafford can do with a minute left and I knew our defense would bend and break. I knew the game was over. 

Stafford is a sack....our defense is just more pathetic.

Ok I will admit I’m not big on diving in a very close game. Those points might have mattered on another day. 

Our clock management is amateur. 

But the playbacks on Twitter are pretty funny. Got to admit that. 

And if my mom’s shoulder was better she could have suited up and at least tried to act like she put a hand up on that pass play. Don’t blame Gurley for scoring. Blame the D for sitting in their hands in the 4th, hmm, that’s different. Blame the O for not having clock awareness. 

And the video is hilarious. 

This was sheer stupidity.

If you can go listen to the radio broadcast and listen to Archer starting from the end of the previous play.

Arch was like the Falcons have this. They are in complete control and all they have to do now is bleed the clock and kick the FG to win it.

When Gurley scored on the next play there was a slight pause and Arch being the professional that he is kept up the positive.

But he laid it out. The Falcons had the Lions EXACTLY where they wanted them.

Then Morris put it in Gurley's hands... and Gurley ****** up massively.

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

This was sheer stupidity.

If you can go listen to the radio broadcast and listen to Archer starting from the end of the previous play.

Arch was like the Falcons have this. They are in complete control and all they have to do now is bleed the clock and kick the FG to win it.

When Gurley scored on the next play there was a slight pause and Arch being the professional that he is kept up the positive.

But he laid it out. The Falcons had the Lions EXACTLY where they wanted them.

Then Morris put it in Gurley's hands... and Gurley ****** up massively.

I've never seen a team find so many unique ways to lose you have to laugh to keep from crying 

I have seen teams lose in many ways but the Falcons still find a way unthinkable to lose.  They need to quit the Quinn mindset and start playing football.  They need to stop thinking they are running people over on offense and start playing smart football.  You have Koo who has been one of the hottest kickers the past 2 weeks and we keep him on the bench.  Todd Gurley does the unthinkable and actually plays into what the defense wanted him to do.  Its really unbelievable and the whole team should be punished 

5 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Ok I will admit I’m not big on diving in a very close game. Those points might have mattered on another day. 

Our clock management is amateur. 

But the playbacks on Twitter are pretty funny. Got to admit that. 

And if my mom’s shoulder was better she could have suited up and at least tried to act like she put a hand up on that pass play. Don’t blame Gurley for scoring. Blame the D for sitting in their hands in the 4th, hmm, that’s different. Blame the O for not having clock awareness. 

And the video is hilarious. 

Yeah.  We were down points so I'm not upset at all he scored.  Our defense should have held them.

But the video is still funny, the way he reacted after scoring a TD.