This is Matt Ryan’s fault right?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s always his fault right?

This fan base continues to be as garbage as this team. 

Matt Ryan must be perfect every single play or it's his fault. 

4 minutes ago, ultron said:

It’s kinda like one of those toxic relationships; there are good things that you enjoy, but then there are those nagging things that make you want to be done with it. But you hang in there, because it’s what you have, and you’re not sure you can do better....

Well none of the Falcons have nice t*** (far as I can tell) so I’m ready to call it quits

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Actually knowing our defense, you kneel run the clock down and kick the game winner. I blame coaching.

im not sure I agree. The falcons D played well enough to hold the lions all game. Deciding to play soft to prevent a TD under a minute is the most baffling thing. If it aint broke don't fix it. They just let the lions drive down the field uncontested for the most part

Absolutely Matt is part of the problem. He may check out if a run or pass but how many times are you gonna walk up to the line in single back formation, see a 7 or 8 man front with an overloaded side and still run it into the overloaded side?

Just like the rest of the team, for all the good, the small details kills this team and it kills Matt. DK makes it hard on him for sure with some of this crap but Matt doesn’t help his self either.

And don’t confuse this as me saying I want Matt to say screw it and call his own game. But in years past weve seen him have better control at the LOS and we’ve even seen in it previously with DK. At this point I’m not so sure Matt is investing the time to have control at the LOS. I know he works hard and practices hard, but after him not simply switching the run side multiple times today, just don’t think he himself cares about the small details at this point.

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

This fan base continues to be as garbage as this team. 

I can't wait to get on the main Falcons group page on fb ima love the arguments im about to have.. MaTt rYaN GaRbAgE bRuH hE AnDy dAltOn We OnE aNd SiX DaT HiS FaUlT DoE He CaNt WiN a GaMe FrOm BeHiNd No MoE

Edited by RoddyWhite84

If you give credit for wins you give credit for losses.  That's sports.  This loss was a team effort.  

Can't handoff to grandpa every other play.  Can't be to tired to cover the air with a good passer like Staff.  Can't forget pass rush game.   And you also can't say the captain of the offense had no fault if you have any self respect.  Sometimes you call Kill and fix a stupid play call.

And I just learned this, did you know the offense can manage the clock?  Someone needs to watch those 2nd graders play at the parks, they're so cute with their little stick legs and giant helmets!  Any dad coaching 8 year-olds knows how to chew clock when you're ahead.  This isn't a "today" problem.  We've lost some other big moments over complete lack of situational awareness.  

It's almost mind blowing how matched the total stats are from this game.  And ATL did score late so nobody can call it a collapse.  But a little Pop Warner 2nd grade clock management?  Is that too much to ask?  Clock management is on exactly 2 people, the OC and the QB.  

36 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Matt Ryan did miss Ito Smith on what would of been a TD, but instead a turnover on downs. 

Matt Ryan is an above average QB, an elite QB would of put more air under the ball and we’d have won. But it’s all good. TLAW!!!!!

You realize Dallas, NYG, and NYJ are all above is in draft.  No shot at #1 pick.

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So even though Dallas has the tie break and one more win they are in front of us on picks? 

Is this the new math the crazy kids are talking about?

My fault.  Thought Dallas only had one win.  However, points still stands.  We will end up with another win or two this season.  Both NY teams likely not. Counting us, there are 7 one win teams and one 0 win teams.  We win one game, we slide to the #8 pick.

We still aren’t getting the #1 pick unless you want to keep living in fantasy land.

Actually the Oline sucked at protecting Matt.  He should not have to run away across the field to get away from opposing defense if our oline did its job.  Granted it would have been nice if Matt put up more points but he did get us ahead.  Our defense was not able to hold them back.  Plus penalties?  WtFlock 12 men on the field?  Bs mistakes.... Falcons are the most creative team... to lose in 37 secs.. lol

ATL - "ALL TIME LOSERS"

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

When you have to depend on your players not to score to win.. Its a team issue.. Nothing is normal about this roster 

I agree. That’s what I was alluding too. Coaching is still a major issue. Morris isn’t the answer and Koetter should be fired. This whole regime should have been gone last season. 

15 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

My fault.  Thought Dallas only had one win.  However, points still stands.  We will end up with another win or two this season.  Both NY teams likely not. Counting us, there are 7 one win teams and one 0 win teams.  We win one game, we slide to the #8 pick.

We still aren’t getting the #1 pick unless you want to keep living in fantasy land.

The Jets and Giants have their franchise QBs.