Really believed in Raheem

32wood84white

Really believed in him until he allowed the same thing DQ allowed in toughest moments. Zone zone zone. As soft as can be and he has to go. DK was absolutely terrible today and Matt had a strong second quarter just to be as average as you can get the rest of the game.

Raheem knows betters than to go for it in field goal range. Especially when a field goal forces a touchdown situation for Detroit and.

For all the great play the defense had today and I believe there was a ton, Raheem absolutely made a fool of himself with that soft zone. Nothing about that is imposing will. Raheem talked a good game until he was out under pressure for the first time and he blew it.

Just now, 32wood84white said:

Really believed in him until he allowed the same thing DQ allowed in toughest moments. Zone zone zone. As soft as can be and he has to go. DK was absolutely terrible today and Matt had a strong second quarter just to be as average as you can get the rest of the game.

Raheem knows betters than to go for it in field goal range. Especially when a field goal forces a touchdown situation for Detroit and.

For all the great play the defense had today and I believe there was a ton, Raheem absolutely made a fool of himself with that soft zone. Nothing about that is imposing will. Raheem talked a good game until he was out under pressure for the first time and he blew it.

Told people he wasn’t the answer. People were riding his jock because we beat a $hit Vikings team. He’s still apart of the Quinn regime. Smh people don’t listen. 

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Told people he wasn’t the answer. People were riding his jock because we beat a $hit Vikings team. He’s still apart of the Quinn regime. Smh people don’t listen. 

I was hoping, and was fooled by the Vikings game, into thinking he was going to do enough differently to get this team going. But to go back to exactly what DQ did on defense in those situations was absolutely terrible.

Just now, 32wood84white said:

I was hoping, and was fooled by the Vikings game, into thinking he was going to do enough differently to get this team going. But to go back to exactly what DQ did on defense in those situations was absolutely terrible.

I wasn’t fooled. Been saying it all week. Vikings ranked near dead last in total, pass, and rushing yards. They also ranked second to last in points allowed. The team is poorly coached. 

17 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

Raheem Morris is 17-32 as a HC. Why would anyone ever “believe” in him being a good HC!? 

1 hour ago, 32wood84white said:

preview_d53f2536.jpeg

1 hour ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Yall believed in this DQ crony because he beat a garbage Viking team lmao..man pls 

I guess they never saw him in Tampa. How we ever got those retreads from there I’ll never understand. They were losers there and there losers here.

3 hours ago, jamesmasen said:

Guys Raheem didn't tell gurley to score .. literally the difference in the game 

Are you an idiot!? The entire purpose in the NFL is TO SCORE POINTS!!!!!!! Going up by 6 with around a minute to play is something virtually every coach and team would take. The fact that anyone is blaming this loss on us scoring has to be the biggest bumble of idiots in the world. I understand the objective is to run the clock down but this is the NFL, you can’t just pick and chose when you want to score. Can you imagine the backlash if Gurley doesn’t score and we miss the FG, or we fumble a snap, etc. The real issue is Morris called a timeout with 48 seconds left in the first half that allowed the lions to score and we went for it on 4th and 5 when we could of easily taken the 3 points which in turn puts us up by 9. 

god some of you fans are just absolute idiots. 

3 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Are you an idiot!? The entire purpose in the NFL is TO SCORE POINTS!!!!!!! Going up by 6 with around a minute to play is something virtually every coach and team would take. The fact that anyone is blaming this loss on us scoring has to be the biggest bumble of idiots in the world. I understand the objective is to run the clock down but this is the NFL, you can’t just pick and chose when you want to score. Can you imagine the backlash if Gurley doesn’t score and we miss the FG, or we fumble a snap, etc. The real issue is Morris called a timeout with 48 seconds left in the first half that allowed the lions to score and we went for it on 4th and 5 when we could of easily taken the 3 points which in turn puts us up by 9. 

The entire purpose is to score more points than the other team -- not just to score points. A field goal with no time left does a better job of that. But it doesn't really matter. Every aspect of this team contributed to the loss. We are a competitive team, but we seem to have this loser mentality. 

7 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Can you seriously debate and be mature about it without namecalling? I mean just because someone disagrees with you and thinks different than you doesn't mean they deserve to be called an idiot.